NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep i sure am......it's called "Virginia Defense Force",it's an unarmed militia.......i'm going over more with an sargent,and the 2nd sunday of april getting sworn in by an officer......i have to pay for my fatigues and anything else.......i will be trained in either first aid,communications or traffic and crowd control......it's all volunteer......but if they call me for active duty,i will leave and get paid,since i have to leave work.......they need 50 people in my area,and they only have 1/3 so far......we will replace the national guard if and when they are deployed.......and they are trying to get the militia to be armed..........sound good,i think so,wish me luck guys!!!!!........i'm doing this for my hometown and country

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Of course dear ;)

I'm just joking. But serious. Leah and a militia are two things I thought I would NEVER see in the same sentence, paragraph, conversation...

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ha Ha.....you only know me as the "prissy" leah......i have a whole other side dear.....LOL......

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
LOL

leah just wants to get in that uniform;)

ummmm women in uniform.....

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
is this a state sponsored organization or is it a private thing that is not controlled by the state/federal government??

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
god do have to get soooo technical???......LOL....i was actually waiting to hear what your 2cents were going to be..........to your question,i really don't know,i will find more things out as time goes by,but i'm sure it's controlled by the state,there's only 7 states that particapate in the defense force........you guys only see me the way i want you to see me,you would be surprised!!
Thanx guys!!!...no matter what,i'm doing this not only for me,but to help others.......they plan on teaching me first on search and rescue....intersting xoxox

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
The reason I ask is because of covering my back, you have to understand that I have to be careful about who i associate with and if this is some non-state/federally sponsored militia it would not be wise of me to continue being associated with you....Just CMOA

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok fine with me...nice knowing ya....just remember that when ya see me next time

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
don't get upset I have certain responsibilities and all with my job that preclude me from certain activities and from being around people that participate in those activities.

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Militia.... interesting.
Please find out if it's state sponsered or not.

The term "militia" conjures up images of cultist activity. Be careful you know what you are really getting into Leah.

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
You recon you gonna gets to shoot anyone *spits* 'couse way I figure it is you gonna be wearing a uni-form you gots to be having a gun.........and if you gonna be having yer self a gun then you best be shooting some one wit it........but thats just my opinion.........

:D

Slava

1 - 20 of 29 Posts