NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, i just decided to junk my 93 celica in favor of an 03 celica GT, and damn am i in love with it. i dont have all the money in the world to drop into it but i want to give it some of the care and attention it deserves, i figured for starters i would at least get the honda antenna, some eibach 1.2 inch drop springs, that bigger hood scoop, and some clear side markers. only problem is im having a lot of trouble finding side markers for the front that arent ugly, if you could show which you have and where you got them i would appreciate it. thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I spent a good hour or so looking through the for sale, saw some awesome stuff but nothing pertaining to the clear corners. I just wanted to know what companies you guys get yours from, i've only seen one or two different kinds and i didnt really care for them. Thanks. I really need to pick some of those up as soon as possible the orange ones are ugly as sin.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
ebay has them all and fairly cheap. type supra clear corners and you will see some nice ones. Oh, they will fit the celica as well....

·
Registered
99 Posts
You can just go pick up the S2K antenna at any Honda dealer for like $26 (or you can get it online for something like $19, check the sticky post in this forum).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts