NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
miller let's bang i'm gonna be PHI airport this sunday
I don't live in Philadelphia; but I do live close to the city limits.
I will be in Philadelphia tomorrow; to attend yet another Flyers game (6th this season).
Oh, and the Flyers beat the shit out of the Wings last night. :hump:

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
bro I drove through Lancaster and damn that shit is in the middle of nowhere
And you didn't contact me? Fuck you.

You know, I could have hooked you up with that stanky mcstankerson Amish buddha.

Too bad you're gay, and didn't tell me you were passing through; even if it would have been for a beer.

Shit. A pitstop in my bar would suffice.

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And you didn't contact me? Fuck you.

You know, I could have hooked you up with that stanky mcstankerson Amish buddha.

Too bad you're gay, and didn't tell me you were passing through; even if it would have been for a beer.

Shit. A pitstop in my bar would suffice.
I had no idea I would be passing through...you were on my mind when I did though, no joke. I was driving from Pittsburgh to Philly.

So what is it...still in Lancaster or not? Cause you said you're within city limits... (Not in philly, but close). From my perspective, Lancaster wouldn't qualify to me as city limits. It's still a ways out from Philly. I ALSO thought you were done with the whole Buddha thing? Or is that just cigz

I am going to be up in Philly pretty often. We will bang butts for sure, I guarantee it. I may need you to be closer to damn civilization though cause i'm not sure how often I'd be out in amishville here on out :laugh:

On a side note: I enjoyed the drive between the Pittstain and Philly. It was scenic, windy roads. I also must say, as much as I hate to say this, given my distaste for that city's sports teams: Pittsburgh was more easy on the eyes than I thought it would be.

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
I had no idea I would be passing through...you were on my mind when I did though, no joke. I was driving from Pittsburgh to Philly.
Of course I was. ;)

So what is it...still in Lancaster or not? Cause you said you're within city limits... (Not in philly, but close). From my perspective, Lancaster wouldn't qualify to me as city limits. It's still a ways out from Philly.
I'm in Lancaster. I am near the city limits. Philadelphia is only a little more than an hour away. I make the drive frequently to visit my sister and nieces, and the train ride from LNC to PHL is the easiest means of transportation.

I ALSO thought you were done with the whole Buddha thing? Or is that just cigz
Why would I ever stop smoking weed (unless I had to or wanted to)?
Hopefully someday soon I will quit smoking cigarettes.

I am going to be up in Philly pretty often. We will bang butts for sure, I guarantee it. I may need you to be closer to damn civilization though cause i'm not sure how often I'd be out in amishville here on out
Well keep me posted; I'd be down to meet up sometime and have a brewski or so. I love going into Philadelphia so I'd use any excuse to go back. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts