NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'mma one lucky son'o biatch

Sunday 9-5-04......
driving to work east-boud on f.m.2920.....
a blue Subaru WRX Wagon...it says "U just got beat by a wagon" on back window...
never race a WRX Wagon before...didn't know what he'd done to motor...
thought I'd try this time and it seem like he wanted to race me as well...

got on I-45 south feeder-road...
I jumped right next to him from behind and we take-off....

not a second after...a state trooper jumps out and pull both of us over....
I pulled into the Dodge dealership parking-lot (where Jaime works at) and so does WRX and state trooper...

guy driving WRX hollin' we weren't racing...this and that...giving state trooper an attitude...one of the trooper in the passenger seat gets out and walks over to me and demands the truth...I give-in and come clean...
since I was honest...troopers decided to let me go with a written statement admitting the fact that we were racing...

unfortunate situation for guy in WRX...he went to jail...

to be honest...I was one scared lil' bittch...
first time I got caught racing and I don't think I'll be this lucky next time...........

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Miguel GTS
so no ticket , and no chance of getting one later in the mail
hmmmmm......didn't think about that......

I don't think there's gonna be a ticket for me because they didn't ask anything else other than a statement from me to use it in court against the guy in WRX I guess.....dunno.......

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
haha, people got to realize you cant give attitude to cops, they wont have any of it. Just let them think they are in control and dont bruise their ego and you will usually get off easy.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Originally posted by Mistrimeat
haha, people got to realize you cant give attitude to cops, they wont have any of it. Just let them think they are in control and dont bruise their ego and you will usually get off easy.

it's true.....I've heard about it soo many times...
I knew I was going to jail......thought at-least be honest about it and maybe they'd be easy on me........
had no idea they would let me go free......daammmmn

trooper had me sign something.....I was soo caught-up in the situation...didn't even see what it was.....
I found the copy he had given me in my car......it's a copy of a warning ticket.......and it says,

THIS IS A WARNING ONLY for an infraction of the traffic laws committed to a minor degree or with extenuating circumstances present. NO PENALTY will be assessed and NO FURTHER ACTION on your part is necessary other than to comply with the traffic laws in the future. This DOES NOT become a part of your driving record.

all I got to say is......I'mma one lucky-ass son'o biatch.....hehehe

·
Registered
483 Posts
I've had a warning before too. No worries. No ticket ever and no points. Lucky biotch!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts