NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, went to the annual fall meet in Nashville for Import Alliance and got some sick pictures. Walked the whole entire span on the LP field parking lot, saw lots of trash, and lots of treasure. No celicas though :( Hope you guys enjoy the pictures. I took them with my Nikon d3100 and then edited them in lightroom.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
No one to represent the Celica community. Nice pics though.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Lol didn't relize they had one in fall I'm planing on taking a vacation next summer to go to import alliance just gotta find out when it's gonna be and nice pics thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No one to represent the Celica community. Nice pics though.
I know, it made me quite sad. There was only one celica and it was horribly horribly ricered out, stick on vents and all. It was horrible, hate seeing that.
Lol didn't relize they had one in fall I'm planing on taking a vacation next summer to go to import alliance just gotta find out when it's gonna be and nice pics thanks for sharing.
Yeah, it was wonderful. I live a couple hours from Nash so it was a short trip for me. There were a few people who came all the way from Cali.
that CR-Z is pure sex

edit: with the exception of the chrome rims :puke:
Yes, I loved that CRZ. It was bagged.
And the gay ass hood lifts in the back... So fucking stupid. Makes it look like the hood's out of alignment.
Agreed :marky:

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
I'm not sure the wheels are chromed, if they are then yeah, but it could just be the picture technique or lighting conditions. They could also be Hyperblack or SBC.

·
(..+
2,523 Posts
And the gay ass hood lifts in the back... So fucking stupid. Makes it look like the hood's out of alignment.
I didnt even notice that until you said it, now its pissing me off...

Yes, I loved that CRZ. It was bagged.
Dude you couldnt slide a penny face down under that lip lmao. That thing would last about 6 miles on my roads.

I'm not sure the wheels are chromed, if they are then yeah, but it could just be the picture technique or lighting conditions. They could also be Hyperblack or SBC.
Good point, they just looked really chromey(new word?) I hate chrome wheels on imports, kind of on any car for that matter wit the exception of old muscle. I've only seen a handful of them that look good.

CR-Z is on my list of next potential vehicles but i don't know if i wanna buy another car that looks nice but is slow as fuck :laugh:

Maybe if i had the dough to boost it :310:

·
Lurk
780 Posts
There was only one celica and it was horribly horribly ricered out, stick on vents and all. It was horrible, hate seeing that.
I went to IA. I've never seen so many Hondas/Acuras in my entire life :laugh:

They put me in the furthest corner possible though, which would explain why you didn't see my Celi.

I believe I saw a total of 4 7th gen Celicas, not including my own. That rice-tastic Celi, a faded red Celi, a stock looking silver GT-S lowered a bit, and then a matte black one with what looked like a wide body kit.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

They put me in the furthest corner possible though, which would explain why you didn't see my Celi.

I believe I saw a total of 4 7th gen Celicas, not including my own. That rice-tastic Celi, a faded red Celi, a stock looking silver GT-S lowered a bit, and then a matte black one with what looked like a wide body kit.
Yep, almost NONE. Which is inspiring me more to make a Celica worthy of a meet like that. I plan to stance the f*ck out of mine.

·
Lurk
780 Posts
I think the state trooper's burnout was one of my favorite parts of the meet. That and the MKIV Supras... Clean as fawk

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,742 Posts
CR-Z is on my list of next potential vehicles but i don't know if i wanna buy another car that looks nice but is slow as fuck :laugh:
:
I test drove a six speed this year and almost bought it. It felt really good, didn't care for how the factory shifter felt, but overall I loved it.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Yea I was there I was the one driving the matte red gts.... It was sad I didn't see more celica's

1 - 20 of 25 Posts