NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I was just wondering what yourecommend doing as far as cleaning, mods, display, ect. for an import show. I am entering one in May and I've never done this before so I was just looking for some tips.. not looking to WIN but I would like to at least place somewhere in the top few. Let me know your input.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey, thought of another question too. Apparently you can't have your battery hooked up on the show floor (fire reasons... stupid!) anyways, I was told you can bring an alternate battery source to power your neon lights/strobes/radio, etc... I dunno, like another battery?!!! This doesn't make any sense so what do people use?

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
tagyoreit said:
Apparently you can't have your battery hooked up on the show floor (fire reasons... stupid!)
What's stupid about it...would you rather risk your life and the lives of others just for a car show? You also have to put a peice of masking tape over your gas cap, but you probably think thats stupid, too. :rolleyes:

Use an AC/DC converter that plugs into a wall outlet.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well Mr. Meat, wasn't planning on having my car spontaneously combust, but what the hell, I guess it isn't stupid...

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
Sparks from a battery and gas fumes in an enclosed arena dont mix. Throw several hundred people into the equation and you've got problems.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love how everyone seems to avoid the main question of the thread starter...

·
Registered
91 Posts
relocate you battery to the trunk and pretend that yours is not hooked up ;)

mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts