NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=335315

My black Celica is at the top. In all, I think there were 5 7th G Celicas there (Darkduwende showed his black one; also, there was a blue GT and two red ones, I think both were GT-S but I'm not 100% positive).

Overall, I thought it was a good show and I had a good time showing my car for the first time.

Mike

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey daileydog, saw ur celi there, looks very nice man. one of the red celi was mine (at the top speed booth, next to the blue civic). The show wasnt that good, but wait for HIN, it will be alot better. Glad to get this show over, sending my celi to the bodyshop at the end of this month to get ready for HIN.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I asked some of your fellas who owned your car and they pointed you out but I lost you in the crowd. Wanted to ask you about your Celica.

What are you doing at the shop? Another color? What's the plan?

Mike

·
Registered
204 Posts
wuz up Mike, nice to meet ya there and once again... very clean celi...!

Topspeed I saw your ride too, looks wicked! If your shop can hook me up with some jdm sidemarkers lemme know...

The other red celi with the kaminari kit... forgot his name, talked to him a little... he's member of deceptions, the hosting team of the show...

I had fun with this show, only bad was waiting in line for two hours to roll-in, the placement of my car waaaaaaay in the back and even having to move several times cuz they couldn't make up their mind...:(

-russell

·
Registered
92 Posts
I think rollin is the funnest part of doing a show. At last years import nights everyone rolled in around 2-3 o'clock, but everyone had too much gas...hehehehe. So we ended up drag racing down the street at the staging area and the cops didn't even stop us. We just told them, the security upstairs wouldn't let us in with this much gas so we're burning it off. I think even the cops had fun watching the races.

·
Registered
57 Posts
hehe..Rolling in and drag racing was fun..but the only bad part was cleanin up the car again (expecially the rims). But thanks for the compliments, I ordered the trail kit for my car. The car is goin to BodyWerks at the end of the month so it can get a new paintjob, put the kit on, and lambo doors. I'm aimin at the shows in july. Hopefully everything will go right. Any suggestions for paint colors? I'm thinkin about going JDM gold. About JDM sidemarkers? Does anybody wat company is carryin them, 'cause I can order for you guys at a dealer's price. Let me know.

·
Registered
131 Posts
sup darkdwende,Al,scruffyduck,luke

yeah,

sup guys my names julius man. u forgot that bogus dude! yeah that was my ride with the kam kit. man u guys have nice rides man. We all should meet up sometime and chill man. yeah albert still havent called bout the trial headers man. haha jp. yeah but im looking forward to seeing all your rides at the next show.

·
Registered
92 Posts
We should definiately meet up, but I think Al's car is going into the shop and so is mine pretty soon. I don't even have rims at the moment. I sold mine. By the way Julius are you part of Deceptions? Cause my car team is in that Reflex video that they were selling. They did a little thing with my car team at HIN last year. But let me know if your trying to get a hold of any trial parts I can talk to Scott for ya mabye get a better deal. Not for sure tho.

Jowell AKA scruffyduck

·
Registered
353 Posts
topspeedcelica said:
hehe..Rolling in and drag racing was fun..but the only bad part was cleanin up the car again (expecially the rims). But thanks for the compliments, I ordered the trail kit for my car. The car is goin to BodyWerks at the end of the month so it can get a new paintjob, put the kit on, and lambo doors. I'm aimin at the shows in july. Hopefully everything will go right. Any suggestions for paint colors? I'm thinkin about going JDM gold. About JDM sidemarkers? Does anybody wat company is carryin them, 'cause I can order for you guys at a dealer's price. Let me know.
ha I wouldnt plan of beng done on time...:rofl:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey arent you Phil?..hey wassup man, Larry still talks about you and ur celica..haha..so wat have u been up to man?..hey Jowell thanks for the offer man, but I already ordered the kit already(I got a pretty good price from Scott, nice guy). I should get it anytime next week. Also, wasup Julius.

·
Registered
131 Posts
wattup guys,

Man all your cars are gonna be tricked out before hin. i gotta start saving more money man! Yeah, im gonna be working on the motor now. Im pretty much done with show. I need to put some power in that little thing. Im probably gonna just do the targa top. One of my guys works at signiture series, its a body shop in Chicago. They pretty much did all our cars. There really good. I mean there as good as body werks, but cheaper. So yeah Al,Jowell, all u guys if u need anything just pm or something. Yeah im looking for a turbo for the gts. if u guys know where i can get a good deal let me know.

julius

http://www.carandmodel.com/gallery/irevchicago20030412-cars/adw

·
Registered
131 Posts
hood

thanks man,

Yeah the hood is from VIS. Its really nice. I think the quality is really good. Its not one of those carbon fiber hood that break easily and it fades after time. I just recently bought it. Guess where TOP SPEED! Shout out to Albert and his crew. haha. later guyz take cares.

·
Registered
57 Posts
hey wasup Phil, Not much man. He just kept saying that you were planning to do the lambo doors too before you sold your car and he kept saying that I should paint it orange like you. Nothing against orange but I wanted the JDM look (he didnt seem to like my choice too much..lol) I think he likes celicas w/ orange paintjob. How come you stop going there?Are you still in Chicago?( But he did promise to have my car ready by July) Nice choice Julius!! lol I dont think I need anything else right now from Trial, Jowell I talked to Scott and the next thing I want to get is the Blitz supercharger from them.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.