NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, gonna be in Orlando that week for business but I have some free time Sunday 17/6 and the evenings during the week. I met the New Jersey folks and the Socal folks so far. Would be nice to meet some of the Orlando members.

I'll also be in West Palm 23/6-24/6 but I'm not sure I'll have time to meet people there.

Let me know if anyone is down for a meet and greet.

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Orlando=4hrs away.....

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
down to meet i live in orlando, no excuse for me. let me know time and place :)

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think the best time would be Sunday 17th when I arrive. I'm flying into Orlando at 13:10 so I'll probably be out of the airport by 13:20-30. The rest of the afternoon I'm free. If someone can pick me up at the airport would be great, if not then I'll go to the hotel first, but then the meet will have to be later in the afternoon. I have to find out what the check in time is, if it's 1PM or 3PM. Let me know if you guys can work with that.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If push comes to shove I can bring a carry on and a laptop only. I should be able to fit 3 pants and 5 shirts in there. The parts that I have to carry back are small stuff so if you want to pick me up in the MR2 the bag should fit. :chuckles:

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Yeah, I'll have to clean out the trunk .;) I can probably fit 2-3 carry-on bags if necessary, and a small/thin bag behind my seat.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I will try and make this... I'm only an hour away

·
Registered
378 Posts
Dang Chris why you gotta hit me below the belt like that lol but seriously I have a lot more free time now then I did in the past so I will be making more meets (though I always encourage Tampa meets lol). On another note though Chris, have you even filmed/photographed someone doing fire poi? Might be something different and I'm pretty decent at it, if you want to give it a try

·
Registered
378 Posts
Sorry to be OT...

Here is an old video taken of me to give you an idea of what you'll see http://vimeo.com/6367857
And picture (The camera captured a bit much cause he slowed the shutter speed down but you get the gist)

Lets set something up asap:D

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I could do that.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump to keep this on the current threads page. :gap:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts