NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whoes going? Well I am and I think Calsoldier is and some of my friends are goin!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,638 Posts
Uhhh.....did the Teg in your sig picture have a popped tire on the left side when the pic was taken? If not how come you got steelies in the back and rims on the front, or you have better tires up front? As far as I know, integras are FWD cars and that just defeats the whole purpose of performance. Although, you look cool like that :gap:


Oh and TRD has nothing to do with the 2ZZ-GE, except maybe you can put on a oil cap on it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,785 Posts
lol.. i gotta work.. probably not gonna go.. don't get off till 5pm and i gotta deal w/gauges after work... and my header will most likely make my car run in the 16's... so.. yeah.. i'll wait till i get my new header :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KSilver2000 said:
Uhhh.....did the Teg in your sig picture have a popped tire on the left side when the pic was taken? If not how come you got steelies in the back and rims on the front, or you have better tires up front? As far as I know, integras are FWD cars and that just defeats the whole purpose of performance. Although, you look cool like that :gap:


Oh and TRD has nothing to do with the 2ZZ-GE, except maybe you can put on a oil cap on it.
well this picture was taken a while ago wen I didnt had my tires put on my stock rims yet! If you actually read the whole sig you know I was just joking, unless u didnt understood was lol j/k means! LOL J/k stand for laughing out loud joking
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
KSilver2000 said:
Uhhh.....did the Teg in your sig picture have a popped tire on the left side when the pic was taken? If not how come you got steelies in the back and rims on the front, or you have better tires up front? As far as I know, integras are FWD cars and that just defeats the whole purpose of performance. Although, you look cool like that :gap:
first off, this has nothing to do with the post. second, y do u care anyways? third, y u hatin?


Oh and TRD has nothing to do with the 2ZZ-GE, except maybe you can put on a oil cap on it.

i think thats y he said "lol JK"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,638 Posts
GodzillaGTS said:


first off, this has nothing to do with the post. second, y do u care anyways? third, y u hatin?





i think thats y he said "lol JK"
I don't see how you get that I was hatin on his car. I was just pointing something out because I think it's funny to see how if it was on purpose, it just defeats all the performance aspects. And he put that little "lol" after I posted on this thread. When I first posted this, all he had was the TRD part on top of his sig. And I know it has nothing to do with this topic but what am I supposed to do start a new thread just to say that?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
KSilver2000 said:


I don't see how you get that I was hatin on his car. I was just pointing something out because I think it's funny to see how if it was on purpose, it just defeats all the performance aspects. And he put that little "lol" after I posted on this thread. When I first posted this, all he had was the TRD part on top of his sig. And I know it has nothing to do with this topic but what am I supposed to do start a new thread just to say that?
no, u shouldnt have started a new thread to point this out because the point itself is pointless. quit goin thru other peoples sigs and critisizing every little thing. speaking of little things, he always had the "lol" on there, i think u missed it while staring at his rear tires. the point is, who cares? are u just lookin to offend people by critisizing car, wheel, sig, etc.?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,638 Posts
GodzillaGTS said:


no, u shouldnt have started a new thread to point this out because the point itself is pointless. quit goin thru other peoples sigs and critisizing every little thing. speaking of little things, he always had the "lol" on there, i think u missed it while staring at his rear tires. the point is, who cares? are u just lookin to offend people by critisizing car, wheel, sig, etc.?
Dude what's your problem. Have I ever talked about someone else's sig before? No. So please just be quiet. And if you think I was criticizing his picture, you might want to read over what I wrote. And this is an online board. Anyone can say whatever opinions he/she has. People don't always gotta give everyone congratulations on everything or be quiet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
KSilver2000 said:


Dude what's your problem. Have I ever talked about someone else's sig before? No. So please just be quiet. And if you think I was criticizing his picture, you might want to read over what I wrote. And this is an online board. Anyone can say whatever opinions he/she has. People don't always gotta give everyone congratulations on everything or be quiet.
point taken. thats why i wont be quiet.:D


anyways, enough on this. the man himself explained your tire problem.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,638 Posts
GodzillaGTS said:


point taken. thats why i wont be quiet.:D


anyways, enough on this. the man himself explained your tire problem.
Aight good. I'm glad we ended this. BTW, I see that you just got onto the boards, you just get your celica or is it just that you happened to now browse the forums? I also see in your sig that you have the TRD next to the Toyota logo on the front bumper grill. If I were you I would just take off the Toyota logo. Someone else did that and instead of the TRD badge, put on the VVT-i badge and it looks clean. Well that's just my opinion (and to tell you the truth, this is the second time I've commented on someone's sig) :D :).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
KSilver2000 said:


I don't see how you get that I was hatin on his car. I was just pointing something out because I think it's funny to see how if it was on purpose, it just defeats all the performance aspects. And he put that little "lol" after I posted on this thread. When I first posted this, all he had was the TRD part on top of his sig. And I know it has nothing to do with this topic but what am I supposed to do start a new thread just to say that?
I didnt put tat lol j/k part after u posted ur reply, infact i had the lol j/k for weeks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
KSilver2000 said:


Aight good. I'm glad we ended this. BTW, I see that you just got onto the boards, you just get your celica or is it just that you happened to now browse the forums? I also see in your sig that you have the TRD next to the Toyota logo on the front bumper grill. If I were you I would just take off the Toyota logo. Someone else did that and instead of the TRD badge, put on the VVT-i badge and it looks clean. Well that's just my opinion (and to tell you the truth, this is the second time I've commented on someone's sig) :D :).
i've had my celi for about a year now. reason i started posting was cuz my friend invited me to a meet (the pic in my sig) last week and i met a bunch of people there. i've never had reason to post before, and never had the time (the joy of berkeley academics). and i like my logo just the way it is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
coming from one wit a sig that has a link from the same forum!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,542 Posts
I wish I could make it to wed. night drags but I gotta work.. I'm going to start req. one wed. off early a month :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,979 Posts
EVILGSR said:
coming from one wit a sig that has a link from the same forum!
:rolleyes: i have my sig like that for a reason.. to attract more people who are from the bay who post in general chat and dont realize we have regional forums to get them more involved with the community.. wats ur problem.. i was jk.. but i guess the emoticon didnt make that clear..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
EuGeNiLe GTS said:


:rolleyes: i have my sig like that for a reason.. to attract more people who are from the bay who post in general chat and dont realize we have regional forums to get them more involved with the community.. wats ur problem.. i was jk.. but i guess the emoticon didnt make that clear..
It just sound like you just saying you want ppl from other regions to get involved in the north cal region? Because I
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,828 Posts
EuGeNiLe GTS said:
wats ur problem.. i was jk.. but i guess the emoticon didnt make that clear..
nope.. you gotta spell it out for some people :rolleyes:


kireisceli said:
I wish I could make it to wed. night drags but I gotta work.. I'm going to start req. one wed. off early a month :D
lol.. i scheduled my classes so i get wed. nights free, for wed night drags.. haha... but i dont think i'll be able to go for a while because i'd hafta leave work early and i've been missing a lot of work.. oh and i'm broke :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,979 Posts
yo man.. i never hated on ur car.. or ur sig.. i just posted the first thing i posted on this thread just to lighten things up around here..

EuGeNiLe GTS said:
hehe.. aww.. u guys solved ur lil pointless argument.. good job :)

ALL YOUR SIGS SUCK!!!!

:p
and i said all your sig sucks.. i didnt point out just urs.. i had no intentions to cause it was just a comment in general towards everyone.. to show i was joking around..

and then u going out and examining my sig.. i never had anyhting against u or ur car.. believe me.. i know wat GSRs are capable of.. but thats a whole different thread on its own.. but yyea i never had a problem wit ur car or ur sig.. and i dont intend on starting now..

after that lil pointless reply i made.. u went and over-exagurated and brought me into ur issue that u have with ksilver and think i was trying to get on ur case wit ur sig, ur car, etc etc.. as well.. well im sorry if u think thats wat my intentions were.. and have the nerve to clown on my sig?!?.. but as far as i can see things.. someone else needs to make the apology..

EVILGSR said:


It just sound like you just saying you want ppl from other regions to get involved in the north cal region? Because I
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top