NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have posted this a couple of times but apparently some have missed it so here is the "in case of rain" plans.

The meet is still on if there is rain this weekend. We will still meet up at my house, if it is too rainy we will then head over to Springfield Mall (a mere 1-2 minutes from my house) and do a normal hang around and get lunch meet.

If we have to do this then the mods meet will be held on April 12th at the same place (my house) and same time (Noon) as originally planned. I figure that its a good idea to still have the mods meet because some (including me) want to get stuff done by the April meet.

Sound good?

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
I have a show on APril 12th. Why not do the mods meet down here and have the peeps come show. It's just a local thing with trophies so everyone should have a good shot!

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
:werd: yah guys it ain't that much farther

·
Registered
289 Posts
Can somebody help me replacing my third brake light please? I would like to get that done tomorrow, if possible. It just looks ugly:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.