NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
The fansub guys are getting laggy - I bought the DVD with 5&6 (subbed) from Cardzilla in Torrance like 3 or 4 weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Boosted2.0 said:
The fansub guys are getting laggy - I bought the DVD with 5&6 (subbed) from Cardzilla in Torrance like 3 or 4 weeks ago.
How much?

Side note: I got my wheels re-torqued. Everything's ok now... Bought a jack from pepboys... thanks Boosted. :)

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
How is the subbing boosted 2.0?
Is it like the stage 1~3 or is it like stage 4+?
the people doing the subbing is getting lazy too, don't double check their subbing anymore I guess :(

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Boosted2.0
doesnt really matter to me. as long as i didnt have to pay for it, im happy. i just watch it when they release it. i dont follow initial D religious like i do with some other anime's. It gets kindda boring cause its always the samething over and over.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
The subbing on the DVDs suck ass. I think they used babblefish to do the translations.

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
Originally posted by b0x
i dont follow initial D religious like i do with some other anime's.
hmmmm Could it be Naruto(sp?)? :gap:
I do not follow Naruto as religiously... I buy the chinese translated manga, I do not really watch the animation. Too much like a revamped 80's ninja anime with alittle fantasy mixed in so not as interesting to me.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i follow full metal alchemist.

their is 1 more episode left in the series that will be airing this saturday. Funimation bought the rights to it about 3 months back or so. They will be airing FMA on cartoon network starting in october or so. I highly suggest the series. If ur gonna watch it, get the fansubs. I dont think i'll be able to watched the dubbed version on cartoon network. Just say no to dubs. :|

And as for Naruto, the anime has been downhill for some time. They've been showing filler episodes, and the anime is starting to deviate from the manga. Too bad, i was looking forward to seeing Chidori VS Rasengan in the anime, but then they had to put on bullsh1t episodes. If you can checkout the manga, do so. This next saga that naruto is supposed to be airing already in the anime is DOPE. Once they start going back to the manga storyline, its gonna be pure action EVERY EPISODE.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Originally posted by so cal gts 03
How much?

Side note: I got my wheels re-torqued. Everything's ok now... Bought a jack from pepboys... thanks Boosted. :)
They are like $12 or $15 - and great to hear about you wheels! Sorry I was out of town and couldn't help.

Originally posted by cool2miketlu
How is the subbing boosted 2.0?
Is it like the stage 1~3 or is it like stage 4+?
the people doing the subbing is getting lazy too, don't double check their subbing anymore I guess :(
5 and 6 were actually quite decent - I gave you the DVD though so you can find out for yourself :)

Originally posted by b0x
doesnt really matter to me. as long as i didnt have to pay for it, im happy. i just watch it when they release it. i dont follow initial D religious like i do with some other anime's. It gets kindda boring cause its always the samething over and over.
Blaphemy!!! :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
why are the avi's all choppy? i think i may just buy the dvd. crappy translation and all

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
choppy? i think its probably your computer or you dont have the right/updated codecs on ur machine. works dandy for me and my brother

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
Originally posted by b0x
i follow full metal alchemist.

Do you have all the episodes? I'm missing like 24-29 and I can't seem to find them anywhere on the net. :(

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Redline
Do you have all the episodes? I'm missing like 24-29 and I can't seem to find them anywhere on the net. :(
lol, that sucks mark. The whole plot starts getting juicy right at episode 24. And yes, i do have eps 24-29 Akeep-ANBU versions.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Originally posted by b0x
choppy? i think its probably your computer or you dont have the right/updated codecs on ur machine. works dandy for me and my brother
i've got ep 3 and 4 on the same machine and they run fine.

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
Originally posted by b0x
lol, that sucks mark. The whole plot starts getting juicy right at episode 24. And yes, i do have eps 24-29 Akeep-ANBU versions.
Hook it up. :D Do you have a dvd burner? I have blank dvds.

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
Originally posted by b0x
yes i do have a dvd burner. ill burn from 24 up for ya
Cool I'll definitely pick them up from you and give you back the amount of dvds you used.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
pm me your address. ill jsut mail them to ya. i used to go down to irvine to visit my friends every week in the summer, but school's started and im working now so i dont really have time to go down there. so yea, pm me ur addy and ill mail it once the final episode 51 (coming out this saturday) get subbed (tuesday.)

·
Just call me GnG
3,750 Posts
Dunno if its the same people doing th subbing, but the one i have, the subbing was great. None of that, "Gomen.." translation: "My bad dawg". I watched it without subtitles first and my Japanese friend translated it for me, then watched the subbed version and DAMN! was it right on. I really hope that it won't bring anymore stupid ricers out here.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Went to Cardzilla yesterday. Word is that episodes 7 & 8 are due to hit the shores in the next 2 to 3 weeks. (which means fansubbed version is probably 5 weeks out)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts