NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 04 GTS and I need to know what injector size the stock injectors are. I also need to know the impedence, inlet and outlet sizes. Basically everything you would need to know so I can get some aftermarket injectors. Tx

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm sure the stock injectors are 300cc

Go for a good set of 525's should see you right....

" dont quote me though, Best to check with a toyota mechanic "

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are grey injectors. my cars an 04. I called RC injectors and talked to thier guy. He said the stockers are 210cc. I'm still not sure if thats right. Toyota dealership was clueless, as usual. They didnt even know what I meant by 'CC' What a bunch of Tards. Anyways I ordered 270cc injectors. Hope thats right. I did give him the Denso injector number and he did cross reference it so surely to God he got it right. But you never know. They are plug and play, all you do is plug an adaptor into the injector and use the stock wiring connectors. Maybe I will finally stop having to replace my injectors. this is the 3rd set. Basically you base the injector output on how much hp, cylinders, and fuel pressure. I told them 205 flywheel since thats what the dyno guys said. They also have some good info on their site for calculating your proper injector size. http://www.rceng.com/technical.htm

They wanted to sell me a set of 310cc's incase I ever thought I would make around 50hp more flywheel, but the only way I'd do that is with nitrous and I would run a wet shot so wouldnt need the extra injector size.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
E13 said:
They are grey injectors. my cars an 04. I called RC injectors and talked to thier guy. He said the stockers are 210cc. I'm still not sure if thats right. Toyota dealership was clueless, as usual. They didnt even know what I meant by 'CC' What a bunch of Tards. Anyways I ordered 270cc injectors. Hope thats right. I did give him the Denso injector number and he did cross reference it so surely to God he got it right. But you never know. They are plug and play, all you do is plug an adaptor into the injector and use the stock wiring connectors. Maybe I will finally stop having to replace my injectors. this is the 3rd set. Basically you base the injector output on how much hp, cylinders, and fuel pressure. I told them 205 flywheel since thats what the dyno guys said. They also have some good info on their site for calculating your proper injector size. http://www.rceng.com/technical.htm

They wanted to sell me a set of 310cc's incase I ever thought I would make around 50hp more flywheel, but the only way I'd do that is with nitrous and I would run a wet shot so wouldnt need the extra injector size.
so you bought smaller injectors than stock lol as mentioned before yours are about 330cc no need to uprgrade them if your n/a unless reving it high over the stock redline

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Well what is the psi on the fuel rail?? He said the Denso's I have are just under 300cc and that I would need 370cc not the 270's. Glad I checked again. The chart I posted came out to be 306cc/min at 43 psi. No more top speed runs after this cuz its too expensive to replace. Sux too cuz I have never got to max out the car to the point it wouldnt go any faster. but oh well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts