NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting to part out my car.. If you're local and buy multiple items, I'll give a discount.

Injen CAI $100
Polished silver color, has a cut in it for a bypass filter. I never used a bypass and just connected it with a 2.75" coupler. Has Carb sticker on it. Includes all install hardware, silicone couplers, injen filter, Vibramount, hoses, cut ecu tubes (so you don't have to cut yours), injen box and instructions. I'll include a lexan sheet so you can mount it to your fender liner to cover the air holes.

Standard length TRD exhaust for GT $250
for GT. will fit on celica with or without trd lip

JDM amber side markers $40

Eibach Pro kit lowering springs (1 inch) $100
Used for about 50k miles

OEM Honda S2000 antena $10

1D0 painted raised hood scoop (VIS carbon fiber) $80

Glass moonroof (not plexiglass) $160

Also looking to see if anyone wants to trade bumpers + $200 cash for my bumper with wings west front lip, wings west side skirt, and rear bumper with oem trd rear lip. I'll trade with 1D0 stock bumpers only. I don't want to take off the lip kit and leave the bumpers with mounting holes. The paint on sides and rear is fine. Paint on front lip has rock chips on the lip so it could use a repaint.

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Im interested in the raised hood scoop. How is the paint? Any chips or anything? Pics plz. Pm me price to 37617

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
side markers and cai off the car.

sidemarkers $45 shipped (first class w/ delivery conf). has some road wear on it. no chips off the edge. $40 picked up in the eastvale/corona area

GT CAI (local pickup for now) $100 OBO. Has carb sticker, vibramount, and butterfly valve cap. use your oem clamps for the small air hoses. has lexan sheet to block fender liner holes. modified lower tube to clear stock radiator hose. i felt it was too close and rubbing against it.

more pics in this album
http://s731.beta.photobucket.com/user/bionictony/library/2013 sell

·
"DA GENERAL I"
883 Posts
Do you happen to have a cat converter and o2 sensors

1 - 13 of 13 Posts