NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my short ram installed by a local store, and it was fine, when i drive the car back home. Then I started the car 3 hours later, and the CEL came on. So last night I reset the ECU, and it was off.
Today When i drive to school the CEL was still off, but when I drive back to home it is on again...
So do you think the store did not install it right? I have a sensor left and i don't know what is it.
Also could anyone pls take a close picture on the instake instlled? Because there is a port near the header and the house is not connected to the intake.
Sorry I know my writing sucks... But pls help. THX!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Take it back to the people who installed it and show them your problem. It is not right and they should fix it. Though I didn't completely understand what you were saying it sounds like you have a hose disconnected, you might have them start there. Good luck.

·
Registered
216 Posts
they messed up youre's....i have injen shortram and i installed it myself and no CEL came on...better bring it back man

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I finally have it fax by another shop( the owner is my friend's friend.) They fix it, and the problem was the first shop did not put the Vacume cap... will never go again!

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now that i feel the first gear rev so much faster than before(may be not ture, but you know..) and don't really feel any hp gain~

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
short ram will not give you much gain. Although there is but not much. You should've installed it yourself to begin with. There are a lot of people here that can help you when you don't know something. Sometimes it's better doing things yourself, that way you know how everything is set up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts