NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if someone is involved in an accident and they are not at fault and i mean no fault at all, can their insurance jack up there rate even tho the other party admitted to fault and police report is provided and the other party paid for the damages? I need to know cause i know someone that is in this situation. They are not at fault and their insurance rasied their rates. It just doesn't make any sense. Please submit response if you can help. Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
I think your insurance does go up A bit no matter whoes at fault (worse if it is). I'm not sure if its right for them to do so I'd tell him/her to call their agent and find out the policy for A situation like that.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Nope Try again guys...You points should not go up if you are in a nonfault accident...I've been in 2, 1 a bus hit me and 2 a hyundai hit me...niether time did my insurance go up.....Tell your friend to drop their a*s and get another insurance company....When he does they won't even ask about non-at fault accidents

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.