NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen anything similar to this before and I did search but nothing came up.

Anyhow, I know we all have different insurances or so and I'd like to know which company really takes care their customers. I see advertisement all the time about company A being better than company B and so on; along with personal stories of good and bad about company A. I've been lucky that in my 10+ years of driving I haven't got into any quarrel with my car and insurance that I haven't had the need to call them to make a claim. I recently wanted to make a change in my provider and I asked around for a quote. One agent replied back, saying that if i just wanted to shop around for quotes than i shouldn't pick him because he is more than that and can provide excellent service and yad yad yad...i was surprised and thought to myself wow, you would say something like this to a potential new client? Also, what services can you provide to me that are well beyond others for you to brag about it?

Sorry for the long post, but just thought I asked and see what kind of service are you guys getting? Good, Bad, etc...btw the response i got was from State Farm.

· VTEC just kicked in yo!!!
3,799 Posts
I WAS going to say State Farm until today. As of right now I was paying around $175 and now that my Mom sold her car they're raising it up to $264. They must be out of their fucking minds.

I'm going to get a quote from Allstate, Progressive, and Nationwide and switch.

· Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i don't really care for rates, as that varies greatly depending on your driving record, but I want to know who has been given good/bad service, does the good/bad service happen all the times you have made a claim???

· Registered
1,744 Posts
USAA consistently wins the best customer service awards. Great rates and they've handled my claims that have come up over the years excellently.

If you don't have a military connection to get into USAA, Amica is right behind them in the ratings.

If you're with an insurer that can't rely on word of mouth/service awards to get customers and has to heavily advertise like State Farm...you can bet you're not getting the best.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.