NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently purchased a resistor chip from Ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2414173684&category=33597) which claims that "it will modify my AIR/Fuel ratio and slightly change my engine timing to run stronger and with increased power" for 6 bucks. It basically into the IAT tube and do its job. Have anyone installed similar things before? It's because I have heard from my car mods shop that it can damage the car. Please give me advises!!! Thx!

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Damn man I tell you what I got a unique clear coating that comes in an aerosol can it is proven and guaranteed to lower your intake temps, causing a dense air charge which in turn like a CAI causes a light increase in horsepower, all while making your intake look as shiny as some tires with afrosheen on them! Oh and when used in conjunction with a CAI the results multiply 10 fold, please get your can of JLaerosol for $24.95, all you need to do is send a M.O. to yours truly ASAP and when your shiznit doesn't work or wears off I will surely be gone LOL!!! Sorry man I had to, I cant believe all the B.S. that is sold on E-Bay, you would think they would have some E-bay police that regulate the crap being sold on their site LOL but guess not!!

Justin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.