NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am looking to unload my celica. Toyota rubbed me the wrong way with some warranty work, and i dont want to keep the car anymore. Here is the basic rundown

Tein HA suspension
Hotchkis competition sways
TRD exhaust
Injen CAI
GTS 6 speed transmission
TRD Helical LSD
Kazuma clutch
TRD bodykit
B&M shortshifter
RMM front strut brace
TRD rear strut brace
Cusco Lower tiebar
Tanabe rear underbrace
Volk Gram Lights 57C 17 x 8.5 wheels with brand new 255/40 tires
APC clear corners
Tinted windows
Racing seats

The motor has 10,000 miles on it, the transmission has 38k miles on it, and the clutch and differential have 6k miles. The car has 57k miles total. It is not in perfect shape, and i am looking to sell it for 10k FIRM. Would make a great car to just do a few touchups to, and it would be ready to go. Call me at 626-227-3633. Some pictures of what it basically looks like can be found here. Please call for details.

http://www.teamcelica.com/members/display.asp?ID=nsxrlmgt2

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jesus christ i had 3 people want me to part out, haha. Its gonna be rough though, alot of the **** i could take off and sell for money would be lost in deinstall time, and i really dont have the time to worry about it. I just want to unload the whole thing. I figured people would want the parts though, hehe

Joe

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
ok.... GT or GTS... By the way you list 6 speed with your aftermarket mod list it sounds like a GT converted to a 6 speed. But can't say for sure, so if you want to sell quicker list GT or GT-S would be good.

Ok... just clicked your id and it shows that it is a GT.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts