NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided turbo isn't for me from a financial standpoint and would like to go back to NA. This is a used (bought from a member on here 2yrs ago) Stafford Fabrications turbo kit for a 2003 GT-S that I will be selling once it's taken off my car. It has mileage, about 20,000 but most of it are highway miles going from Jacksonville to Orlando. Never taken to the track. Kit includes:

-SF Aluminum Fuel Rail (do not ask if I'm parting because I'm not)
-Aeromotive FPR
-GARRET T3/T4 Turbo, manifold, wastegate set to 5.5psi
-Front Mount Intercooler
-BOSCH BOV (Nick, if you read this I'll pay you back!), SF BOV, possibly Turbo XS RFL if I can't part it out.... that's 3 BOVs included!
-Blue Powdercoated Piping, filter
-Manual Boost Controller moderately boosted up to 7.5psi
-Oil Catch Can
-Blitz BLM Boost Gauge
-Split Second ECU

I have a pic of it here: http://cardomain.com/ride/654399 and will post better ones once the kit is completely off (beginning next month). So the price I'm throwing around is about $1800+shipping. If you have a short ram intake, that would greatly be appreciated and I will take some of the price off in exchange for it. Someone needs to put this kit to better use than me. Again, I will post better pix once kit is completely removed, just trying to spark some interest.

·
Registered
118 Posts
What else is needed to get the kit up and running? what about the down pipe,oil lines and feeds,are those included?? Is the"split second" engine management easy to tune? do you have a fuel pump and larger injectors to go with this kit? What kind of numbers where you putting down with this?? If its not missing stuff, or not much, i will paypal you the money right now. Let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
hey same questions as that guy, what all is needed to get this kit fully functional? is it a complete kit. willing to buy today. plus it would fit my car being the same year and type. thanks

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
how much power output were you getting?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
is that coca cola included? lols

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What's needed from what I can remember:
-no downpipe is required and none came with SF kits
-oil pan fitting

Recommended but not required:
-flexpipe
-colder spark plugs
-bigger injectors, upgraded fuel pump

Made 220hp-240 running conservative boost (5-7psi).

There are many of you interested in the kit, highest bidder wins. Again, a PS3 and CAI definitely help out, but if someone is gonna drop some cash that would help too.
The kit won't be off the car until early August.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
will it fit a 2000??? ... also do you have friends or family in los angeles county?? I ask cuz maybe we can barter & they can help with the exchange.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
whats the highest offer?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.