NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is an interest thread!

i will be selling some barely used injectors i bought from hass. details from hassturbo.com:

380cc High Imp MSD/Bosch Pencil Style Injector Machined In-House To Fit Toyota Fuel Rail. (Set of 4) *At stock 1Z/2Z Toyota fuel pressure these injectors flow 410CC
so far they have been used for ~100 miles with no abuse. i am going to keep them until i reach my 1000 mile break in. i bought these when i had my k04 turbo but never had a chance to install. i since upgraded to a gt28rs and these will not give me the fuel i need.

i would need payment first, so i can purchase a lager set of injectors. when i receive the new injectors, i will ship out the 380cc ones with the brand new harness clips taken out of the new larger injector package.

i have completed many transactions before the nc.org rating system was put into effect. i also am a 100% ebay buyer/seller. if you have any questions feel free to ask.

price: $255 + 3% paypal fees = $263 total.
($295 +s/h NEW)

·
Registered
949 Posts
bump for an awesome seller

·
Registered
949 Posts
injectors

if you still have the injectors in a week, which you wont, but who knows with this board, i will probably end up taking them off your hands.

hows your kit coming along?

what fuel pump are you running and how much boost you push with those injectors? i picked up a set of GTS injectors and an mwr 190lph pump, im planning on running 8 psi for now with my k04. im hoping that setup will work out, but it wouldnt hurt to have bigger injectors.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will have these for a little bit more, i want to keep them for all of my 1k mile break in.

stock fuel pump as of now cause im still in my break in period. these injectors would be good for boosting with the k04.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
finally selling my injectors that i bought from hass. upgrading to the 630ccs.

they have a little under 4k miles on them about 36xx if i remember correctly. they are still basiclly brand new. here is info from hass' site:

380cc High Imp MSD/Bosch Pencil Style Injector Machined In-House To Fit Toyota Fuel Rail. (Set of 4) *At stock 1Z/2Z Toyota fuel pressure these injectors flow 410CC $295.00

i just ordered my new injectors today, so as soon as i get them i will be able to remove them and ship them out.

looking for $250 shipped paypal fees included. they will come with brand new square style injector clips from the new injector package.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts