NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I'm thinking about parting a few of my body parts. More specifically my 02 front bumper w/Seibon CF Lip on it, as well as my 02 TRD Side Rocker Panels, and also my 02 rear bumper w/TRD rear valence. All of my parts are kept in prestine condition, front lip is reinforced with small metal L brackets at the bottoms of the lip to make sure it doesn't crack if it ever scrapes. The lip does have a few scratches on it at each end but are only visible from underneath the car and have not compromised the stability of it. The sides are both in great shape, no scratches or any real wear on them at all. The rear bumper and valence are immacculate as well, no scratches or imperfections in the paint.

All of my parts are painted oem Liquid Silver (1d0) and the paint as well as the parts have both been very well kept. Like I said, I'm still trying to guage an interest in these parts, hopefully the offers I get will be suitable for me to let them go.

And here are some recent pics:

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
your car looks sweet! pm sent!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I can vouch for Mo. Great seller, great guy. Kit is in carshow show condition.

·
Registered
58 Posts
really interested, but need to empty your mailbox. pm me man on how much u willing to let the back and sides go for. thanks man pm me. MIKE

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well guys I tried to reply to as many PM's as I could, I'll try to get to the rest later tonight. I'd really like to sell the whole kit rather than part them out and so far it looks like that might happen. Highest offer for everything right now is 900.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.