NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a friend of mine who works at the mall and can hook us up with a groupbuy on this special made keys. He could make a custom made logo for the keys also, such as the Toyota emblem, ur name, NewCelica.org, TRD, etc.

If I can get 15 or more on this, he will charge us for $18, msrp is $28.

Here is a pic

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Do I really want to send a stranger the key to my car....hmmm......

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
I'm sure he just makes the head with blanks. You take the key to get cut.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I'm interested too, is it just a blank? I don't have to send in my key do I? Please respond ASAP.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Is that $15 with the Toyota logo or is that any custom? I want one with my clubs logo on it!!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Jeez looks like inflation hit... those have gone for way cheaper without group purchases b4, altho if hes makin custom ones as well thats a good price...

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you guys want to have it cut, just give me a back up/replica key, don't worry, they will be mailed back to you. or if not, I can send it to you blank and just have a key smith cut it for you. Also, on the logo, e-mail me what type of logo you want in it, I'll show it to my friend and see if he could make it.

Here is my e-mail addy:
[email protected]

Pat

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
what is that circular outside around the handle of the key. are they all like that or can we get keys that will match the metal where the symbol is at

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sups said:
what is that circular outside around the handle of the key. are they all like that or can we get keys that will match the metal where the symbol is at
All of them are like that, the only different about it is you can customize the logo at the center of the key.

·
Registered
245 Posts
HI

I was wondering can he make the key with the logo area coloured (plastic piece) like this:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts