NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be swapping out pads and rotors from my 00 GTS. ~20-25K on the pads and rotors. Stock Centric blank rotors never cut and Hawk HPS pads, more than 1/2 pad. If someone wants them I'll mark inner and outer pads and which side so they can be matched to the rotors if you don't machine them before use. No warp in the rotors as far as I know. One side pads got a little hot due to a seized slide but they seem to perform normally, I'm just swapping to some hotter pads and cryo rotors.

Pickup only.

If no one is interested the rotors will go to scrap and pads will sit in my box as spares for me.

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,744 Posts
Hey, I'll take them if they'll fit my fiance's Corolla... She's got a 2004. They still look pretty good, but one side is getting slightly worn.

I looked on the AutoZone website and the aftermarket rotors part number number matches each vehicle.

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll mark and set aside for you and let you know when I have them off. We've slowed down, so hopefully this week.

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I cleaned two of the pad backs that were rusty, other two have anti noise compound on them. I can clean the rotor hats for you so they mount up flat for you first go. Hell I'll clean up the other two and put anti noise on them too if you want. Cutting rotors would cost a couple bucks, just get that done locally.

Aw hell, I cleaned up all 4 and applied anti-noise to the backs of them (all 4). I'll clean up the rotor hats inside and out tomorrow. Pads are marked inner/outer left and right and rotors are marked left and right also.

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,744 Posts
I cleaned two of the pad backs that were rusty, other two have anti noise compound on them. I can clean the rotor hats for you so they mount up flat for you first go. Hell I'll clean up the other two and put anti noise on them too if you want. Cutting rotors would cost a couple bucks, just get that done locally.

Aw hell, I cleaned up all 4 and applied anti-noise to the backs of them (all 4). I'll clean up the rotor hats inside and out tomorrow. Pads are marked inner/outer left and right and rotors are marked left and right also.
I love you... Okay, I'll PM you.

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I also have some rear pads, ceramic Wagner QuickStop or Quietstop or something. Whoever wants them can have them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.