NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i'm realli thinking of getting the whole full tien set up. But first, I want to know if peoples would be interseted. Both of these babies are brand spanking new. They are still in original boxes. I opened the camber kit box to take a look of da links just once...the original wrap around pastic cover is still there (except for one for a sneak peak).

skunk 2 lowering springs - lowers 2.25 in front and 2.5 in back. I personally dink its too low for me and since i go to school and my neighborhood kinda jacked up, i would prefer about 1.5 drop. That's where the tien coilover comes in. 230 shipped. I got this at www.autosportz.com for like 250 shipped..but all of a sudden they jacked it up to 295..w/o shipping. By the way, the product is not at my house, it is being shipped as of now. =]
"2000 - 02 Celica 519-08-1590 $295.29 " You can check out the pictures by RedDevil from his skunk 2 lowering springs drop. http://www.everythingcelica.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000786

hotchikis rear camber links..i got these babies at titanmotorsports.com for about 245 shipped..asking 220 shipped.

keep in mind, these are brand new! Please keep in mind that i would lose about 50 bucks from each product since i am paying for shipping, so please no low ballers. =] anyone interested so i can get some tiens?? By the way, i cant believe camber links are more expensive than the skunk 2 springs..aint dat a shame?

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
INTEREST SALE! SKUNK 2 SPRINGS + HOT..CAMBER LINKS

Hmm..damn....i couldnt find da link...if so, im mah drop it to 220 shipped..ouch...after all this is an interest sale...i mite just keep it afterall since i may lose too much. I'm not expecting to gain money like this but dont expect to lose that much either. Ill try to match up the prices that you may find cheaper.

cgts00 has come to my attention that nopi sells it for about 178 and checked that its about cost about 22 for shipping..ill change it to 200 shipped. Again, Ill try to match up the prices that you may find cheaper. Im not trying to rip people off. I'm such a nice guy. but NOT nice enough to lower it until proven cheaper in any market.

- Just to let you guys know, im not sure if its a big problem but it kinda my concern. the springs i order came directly from skunk 2 and their part number is 519-08-1590 and its for 2000 + celicas. The ones at nopi saids only 2000 - 2001 and the product number is diff. from the one skunk 2 has. Not sure if its a big problem, but yea just leaving you guys out as a precaution. =P

1 - 3 of 3 Posts