1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm helping hjkim483 sell his car:

2000 Toyota Celica GT-S 6-speed
49,229mi on original engine and tranny.
Purchased as Certified Pre-Owned Toyota Vehicle, and retains 100K limited warranty.
185 whp/129 tq, great mid-range power, 34 mpg hwy

NADA Guides value: $13,625
Asking price: $13,000 OBO

Engine/Tranny Mods:
1. Apex'i Power FC and Commander: tuned 2x by Monkeywrench Racing (willing to part out for $600)
2. TRD Standard Exhaust (14mo/7K old)
3. Monkeywrench Racing Ported Stock Header
4. AEM Gen 2 Cold Air Intake (6mo old)
5. ACT Stage 1 Street Clutch
6. Speed Source Extended Clutch Slave Cylinder Pushrod
7. Speed Source Stainless Steen Braided Clutch Line
8. Polyurethane Filled Front and Rear Engine Mounts
9. TRD Short Shifter
10. Speed Source Brass Shifter Linkage Bushings

Suspension Mods:
1. Beatrush/C-One Front Strut Bar (willing to part out for $150)
2. Beatrush/C-One Rear Strut Bar (willing to part out for $250)
3. Tein SS Coilovers (1yr/7K old)
4. Hotchkis Camber Links
5. Unorthodox Racing Crank Pulley (2yrs/25K old)

Appearance Mods:
1. 2003+ Front Bumper
2. C-One Front Lip w/ Custom Speed Source Aluminum Lip Underpanel (few minor cracks)
3. TRD Side Skirts and Rear Valence
4. JDM Bumper Lenses
5. TYC Gen 2 Red Tails.
6. AC Autotechnic S7 3D Indiglo Gauges
7. 5% Tint All Around
8. S2000 Antenna

Audio/Electrical/Security
1. Sony Head Unit, JBL 300.1 Amp, 10" Eclipse Woofer
2. Aladdin Alpha-2000: Remote Start, Engine Immobilizer, 2 way pager w/ 1/4 mi range
3. Passport 8500 X50 Radar Detector w/ Blue Illumination (willing to part out for $200)
4. Hyper Ground Voltage Stabilizer (5mo old)
5. Team Celica Ground Wires (5mo old)
6. Optima Red Top Battery

I've seen this car personally (I took the pics today) and it is in immaculate condition. VERY clean exterior and interior, engine runs smoothly, tranny shifts fine. The only blemishes (last 4 pics below) on the exterior are four small, repairable cracks on the fiberglass C-One lip, and a minor ding on the passenger door that may even be removed before the car is sold.

To contact the seller, hjkim483, please email him at [email protected] or [email protected]. In the event that he does not respond within 2 days (he's very busy at work, which I why I'm helping him sell), email me instead at [email protected].

Attachments

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He's waiting for full car offers first before he considers parting out. The coilovers are not for sale separately, only the mods listed as "willing to part out".

·
Registered
77 Posts
thats one tight car.. good luck with the sale man...

·
Registered
829 Posts
Thank you very much for the help Chris. I hate to let this car go, but due to my work, I will have to move out to the city. I will see what the offers are on the car and what the buyer prefers and then decide on the part out. I love this car to death but I guess the time has come. The car has been babied like no other as blue bomber and my mechanic will testify. Also the car has never been raced. Please contact Chris or me for offers.

Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Chris, since I have an AEM V2 intake and a TRD exhaust as well, would I be able to use the Power FC and Commander without re-tuning it? I know every car is slightly different, but could I make it work without damaging my car? I'm calling dibs on it for now. Thanks.

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
evil eye said:
Chris, since I have an AEM V2 intake and a TRD exhaust as well, would I be able to use the Power FC and Commander without re-tuning it? I know every car is slightly different, but could I make it work without damaging my car? I'm calling dibs on it for now. Thanks.
His is pretty conservatively tuned, so you could probably run the car safely as a daily driver, but I wouldn't push the car hard for extended periods of time without proper tuning.

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Cool. I work in Manhattan, live on Long Island, and stay in Queens on the weekends. So I could meet up with you whenever. I just need at least 2 weeks to save some cash. Please let me know when you're ready. :)

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Blue Bomber said:
evil eye said:
His is pretty conservatively tuned, so you could probably run the car safely as a daily driver, but I wouldn't push the car hard for extended periods of time without proper tuning.
Thanks Chris. When I'm ready to tune it, I'll need to talk with you about a good place to do that at. ;)

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
i wonder how much shipping is to WA...man ive been waiting for something like this to come by.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts