NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 GT-S Rims with Tires...

The three I have have the stock yokos mounted on them... they have close to 10,000 miles on em I believe... so a little bit of thread is still left... PERFECT for full size spares for you GT-S Rim owners... I believe one of the rims have a SMALL chip on the edge... VERY hard to notice.

The 2 that are in good condition, I will let go for $80 + shipping, or $80 picked up. [PAYPAL NOT ACCEPTED] The one with the very small chip I will let go for $75 + shipping or picked up. Let me know guys... Also, I have a neighbor who has some more GT-S rims and tires he's trying to sell... if there's enough interest, I'll ask him how much he wants for his set... I believe he has the stock tires mounted but are very fairly new... hardly any miles on em.

Please no PMs, just post here. Thank you.

-Dan

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey i'm really interested, I might buy one or two of them. I just bent one of my rims. Where exactly do you live? I'm from Riverside. CA. Let me know

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm about 2 hours from Riverside and about 1 hour from Irvine... the south bay is off the 91west freeway (artesia) and is about 15 miles south of Downtown Los Angeles.

From riverside, you would go down 91west until it ends. From Irvine, you would go up 405 north and get off right after 405 meets the 110. Let me know if you guy are interested... if Hiro-cube buys two, and drive4aliving buys one, then the ones i have are gone, and someone/anyone who is interested in a whole set, I can ask my neighbor for you/them.

Let me know guys!

-Dan

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey, I'm heading over to La Puente to pick up my car today. If that's anywhere closer to where you live, I might want to drop by and pick them up today. Let me know because I have to leave pretty soon. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hiro-Cube said:
Hey, I'm heading over to La Puente to pick up my car today. If that's anywhere closer to where you live, I might want to drop by and pick them up today. Let me know because I have to leave pretty soon. Thanks!
Not too close... about 1 hour and a half away I'd say... sorry, couldn't check forums until now. Plus rims are not available at this exact moment. Give me around 2 days (it's at a frend's house).

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey, is it cool if my friend meets up with you somewhere halfway to pick up the rims? He's from West Covina...sometime on Friday or Saturday would be great. Let me know what you can do. Thanks

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hiro-Cube said:
Hey, is it cool if my friend meets up with you somewhere halfway to pick up the rims? He's from West Covina...sometime on Friday or Saturday would be great. Let me know what you can do. Thanks
PM sent.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BUMP

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BUMP all 3 still for sale.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gas-n-Grease said:
$80 for each right?
Lemme check the tread again on it and I'll get back to you for sure.. but MAX price I'm asking is $80... The chipped one might be less considering how much tread it has left... I'll get back to you guys by friday.

-Dan

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Let me check tread tomorrow.. (sorry keeps getting delayed), then if everything is ok, then $150 for the pair to gas and grease and $60 for the chipped one to Pinchy... sound good guys? lemme know.

-Dan

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gas-n-Grease said:
:thumbup:
Sorry guys... my friend who has em right now is lagging on the rims/tires. It might take up to next tuesday or so... if that's cool, drop me a PM and we can work something out. He told me tread is decent... they can be rode on for another 2,500 or so miles depending on driving. Lemme know guys.

-Dan

1 - 20 of 20 Posts