1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Interest: Hotchkis Rear Camber Links, NEW in box

SOLD-WAITING FOR PAYMENT

This is an interest thread...

I have a set sitting around that I never used. They are still in the box and the box is still sealed. I am looking for GOOD offers only...no lowballers please. Thanks for the look.

Carlos

·
Registered
790 Posts
what's up carlos
hey, when you sell these camber links you think you can buy back the broken dvd player that you sold to me a few months back?

·
Registered
426 Posts
ouch

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
double ouch..

·
Registered
798 Posts
I'm interested are they sold yet?

·
Premium Member
4,518 Posts
Originally posted by 01blkgts
what's up carlos
hey, when you sell these camber links you think you can buy back the broken dvd player that you sold to me a few months back?
bahahahaha I bet hes not going to reply !!!what a looser this Carlos!!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
01blkgts said:
what's up carlos
Hey man, when I sent you that thing it was working perfect. In fact the last DVD I watched(Dumb and Dumber) is still in the thing. I even offered to help you fix it but all you wanted was your money back. Look...I apologize for what happened but I guarantee that if you would simply take it to a shop to have it professionally installed they could hook it up just fine. Again I apologize for what happened, but I sold you a unit that worked when I sent it to you.

Carlos

·
Registered
790 Posts
Oblik said:
Hey man, when I sent you that thing it was working perfect. In fact the last DVD I watched(Dumb and Dumber) is still in the thing. I even offered to help you fix it but all you wanted was your money back. Look...I apologize for what happened but I guarantee that if you would simply take it to a shop to have it professionally installed they could hook it up just fine. Again I apologize for what happened, but I sold you a unit that worked when I sent it to you.

Carlos
the **** you talking about, there was no dvd in the damn thing when i got it, and how did you offer me to fix it? i would like to know? and i also saved all the pm's from your ass and here's some of it..."I don't mean to be as a$$ but the whole reason I insured it is that so if ANYTHING went wrong you could have access to money. Like I told you before, It worked fine when it was in my buddies car...I watched DVDs on it my self. I never got a chance to install it in my ride and it has been sitting in my closet ince I got the thing. I'm not saying that you have to repair it. Just see if it is even broken. The cash you sent me is already spoken for and I don't have the resources to refund you. You still can get $$ from USPS is you try. I'll help you all I can but I really cant send you the money. Just talk to a pro and see what they have to say. I'm really sorry this had to happen."
so
:fawk:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts