NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So heres the deal. A couple of friends of mine have built up some nice cars. And ive decided to jump on the bandwagon and build up a nice gt-s. I want it to be a celica as im in love with mine, but mine is a gt and im really looking to build up a gt-s that way i wont have to do the rear disk brake conversion and ill be able to get more power out of the gt-s. Im not sure what i could get for mine so im gonna post here and im asking what you guys think is a fair price to try to get for it. It has 105,786k for miles

Mods list:
ES motor mount inserts
AEM CAI
DC Sports ceramic header
Magnaflow Exhaust
Motegi 18" Rims
Yokohama Parada Spec-2's
Southbend Rally series clutch- less than 3k on it
Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel-same time as clutch
Short throw shifter
8k HID's

Everything new for sound, all speaker replaced with polk audios, subs in custom sub enclosure resembling hombredelass' all new wiring, new head unit.

Custom interior courtesy of the previous owner painting it all an obnoxious blue and my hating it. I had it all redone black and it looks great.

Any opinions will be helpful you guys have come through for me before and i know you will again. What can i get for this?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.