NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I have a Kyo exhaust for sale, I received my Kazuma, so need to get rid of this asap.

It will be shipped in the original box with all original parts that it came with. It has been used for about 500 miles. The sound is AWESOME, and I would totally be keeping it if I didn't find a good deal of the Kazuma.

It is angled, and I do have a bracket/hanger that will make this mount in 15 minutes, no welding. Can be done in your driveway.

In the video, the exhaust is mounted lower because the shop did it wrong. It took me 10 minutes to make it mount closer to the bumper. Will include pictures of how I mounted for reference on the install.

Asking $250 shipped.

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
ill take it, whats ur paypal? ( ur asking $250 shipped right? )

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
$250 shipped...

it is an axle-back...the curved piping and canister/tip

shipped to Canada would be like $270 shipped...

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
all PM's replied

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
sold to me basically, waiting for kami to give me the ok to send him money.

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pending sale. have to see my kazuma before I sell the Kyo ha.

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
i hope it's pending sale to me ...

when is ur kazuma due to come in? << i dunno why but it sounds funny lol

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dude, im not gunna lie. it has an excellent tone, it is very deep with a few backfires sometimes. It is probally my favorite exhaust. if my kazuma is too loud or I have to many problems with the cops, I will 100% be buying another one. btw, got it on Ebay.

but my kazuma is already in my garage, I just have to look at it and do the swap before I can sell the Kyo.

and dude, if your comin to edinboro thats sick. finally another celica owner haha

·
Banned
9,353 Posts
It is probally my favorite exhaust. if my kazuma is too loud or I have to many problems with the cops, I will 100% be buying another one.
To be honest I bought mine with the expectation I would eventually get pulled over. But from my experience if you drive slow, and take it easy around cops your good. I have been pulled over once and I got it in Sep. 2008 and put about 10K with it on.

·
Registered
506 Posts
if your comin to edinboro thats sick. finally another celica owner haha

yeah, i work out there and i've seen three or so. theres another guy on here that goes to edinboro too, unless thats you? but yeah, i live in erie and am driving up everyday.

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
gts i would guess, by the rear dsics, but could b a gt with a conversion :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.