NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this will ever happen, but there is alot of little local meets like Pittsburgh Area, Jersey, Philly etc... going on in the next month or so.

I think it would be cool if we could figure out a meeting point that would be in the middle for a large Tri-State meet. Find out the locations of everyone interrested and then see where a good meeting point would be.

Please reply if you think that this could ever fly and your thoughts on a good meeting point.

My thought for a good Meeting place would be around the Philly area. To me, Philly looks like the middle of the road for all of the Tri-State Area.

Let me know what you guys think!!!!

Jamey

·
Registered
709 Posts
Im down totally, and I think Philly would probally be in the middle of all the action. There are some decent meeting spots in the city. I think this is something that could definatly be planned for the beginning of the summer. Good job way to get the ball rolling.

Matt

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
yea, well this seem slike a better idea then the whole "east coast meet". Everyone started dropping out of that like flies and i kinda gave up on the idea shortly after i realized not many people were going. As far as going to a tri-state meet, the date is what really matters, then i can make a decision.

·
Premium Member
5,395 Posts
ok, June 14th. Now tell me what you want to do. Park, Dave and Busters, something else....

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't think that would be a good date... If my memory serves me correct that is the Metallica concert. I will be in philly that day but i will be going to the concert, as well as some other people too. If it is that date then i will not be able to make it...

Jamey

·
Premium Member
5,395 Posts
it's mettalica, who cares...

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I do since i paid $85 bucks to go see them, ALso Limp and Deftones are going to be there. Like i said it is fine if that's the date, but i will not be able to attend...

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Actually June 14th is a good date. The concert isn't untill July.

I asked Matt (CarbonBlue02) to try and decide on a location and everything since he is in the Philly area and i am not. I will be coming up from Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That is a good date as far as i KNow.. If someone wants to step up and get the ball rolling and start a new thread with a place and time picked out that would be great.

SInce i am not in the Philly area i don't feel right tring to pick a spot and everything. I would like to see this get rolling though. I think the earlier we start this the better it would be for everyone to clear their schedule for that day.

Dfess,

I don't care what we do, i am game for anything... Whether it be park, D&B, joyriding around.. I don't know Philly that well..

Jamey

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
There is a good possibility my gf and I will be holding another BBQ at Van Suan Park Zoo like the 2 that we did last year. It'll be mostly Celi's, RSX's, and anyone and everyone else will be welcome.

·
Registered
444 Posts
yea we may do the bbq thing again, many rsx people have been asking me about it too, but we need more people to volunteer and cook dammit :)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
hmm, rent out the area and get food beforehand or whatever. Cooking sux for whoever has to do it. It's either that or byof/byob

(bring your own food, bring your own beer). In all honesty though it was unfair for you guys to have to cook all the time, but i think it'd still be cool to eat out or something.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
yeah we'll prob cook, just cause it works for everyone, and this year we're definitely getting the pavillion so that in case it rains (which it better not) people will have somewhere to keep dry

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How far is that from philly??? I am asking because it is roughly a 5 hour drive from Pittsburgh to philly??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts