NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will soon have a set of leather seat covers (front and back) and looking to see if they are worth selling. PM me with an offer if you are interested.

· Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll get some pics up this weekend. They are from a 2000 Celica and has some leather lines on the drivers seat. The drivers seat cover was replaced in 2002 due to seams problems.
Again, they won't be off the car for about 2 weeks.
I'll look up pricing and give an idea. I currently have an offer of $175...

· Registered
1,273 Posts
Just to let ya'll know, ONE LEATHER seat cover from the dealer is approx. $1400. Yes $1400, no joke, I'm serious. Call the dealer and ask. I was pricing them a couple of weeks ago. Price of fabric covers are approx $970 for ONE. I bought a set of seat covers from another member in the forum for some limited edition black/silver cloth covers for $275. People were shocked, but I believe I got a good ass bargain.

· Registered
6,058 Posts
GTSDOHCVVTLi said:
Just to let ya'll know, ONE LEATHER seat cover from the dealer is approx. $1400. Yes $1400, no joke, I'm serious. Call the dealer and ask. I was pricing them a couple of weeks ago. Price of fabric covers are approx $970 for ONE. I bought a set of seat covers from another member in the forum for some limited edition black/silver cloth covers for $275. People were shocked, but I believe I got a good ass bargain.
Alot of Toyota's products are overpriced, but I have noticed that their prices have no bearing on what the same items go for in an online market.

I mean, I believe their TRD front bumpers are close to if not over $1000, but I have never seen one go for over $400. You could always get a different bumper for a lot cheaper if people were willing to pay what the dealership sells them for.

· Registered
1,273 Posts
sold them yet?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.