NewCelica.org Forum banner

Interest: Leather Seats

648 Views 15 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  SafeCloud
I will soon have a set of leather seat covers (front and back) and looking to see if they are worth selling. PM me with an offer if you are interested.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
just picks some up yesterday but thanks, and thanks for looking out evil eye, how are you liking the 03 tails i sold you a while back.
what year is the leather covers. I might want them.. give me a price. some pictures would be nice...
what are you looking to get for them? I might get them if the price is right....
I am interested, my red and black cloth are not working for me :)
I'll get some pics up this weekend. They are from a 2000 Celica and has some leather lines on the drivers seat. The drivers seat cover was replaced in 2002 due to seams problems.
Again, they won't be off the car for about 2 weeks.
I'll look up pricing and give an idea. I currently have an offer of $175...
BATmobile said:
just picks some up yesterday but thanks, and thanks for looking out evil eye, how are you liking the 03 tails i sold you a while back.
No prob. I still have the tails and I'm still diggin' them. ;)
Just to let ya'll know, ONE LEATHER seat cover from the dealer is approx. $1400. Yes $1400, no joke, I'm serious. Call the dealer and ask. I was pricing them a couple of weeks ago. Price of fabric covers are approx $970 for ONE. I bought a set of seat covers from another member in the forum for some limited edition black/silver cloth covers for $275. People were shocked, but I believe I got a good ass bargain.
GTSDOHCVVTLi said:
Just to let ya'll know, ONE LEATHER seat cover from the dealer is approx. $1400. Yes $1400, no joke, I'm serious. Call the dealer and ask. I was pricing them a couple of weeks ago. Price of fabric covers are approx $970 for ONE. I bought a set of seat covers from another member in the forum for some limited edition black/silver cloth covers for $275. People were shocked, but I believe I got a good ass bargain.
Alot of Toyota's products are overpriced, but I have noticed that their prices have no bearing on what the same items go for in an online market.

I mean, I believe their TRD front bumpers are close to if not over $1000, but I have never seen one go for over $400. You could always get a different bumper for a lot cheaper if people were willing to pay what the dealership sells them for.
On that case, you should already know that any other company will sell real leather seat covers for the front and back for around $600.

Like peple said, toyota are the ones who over price their stuff.
Well, the replacement leather seat cover that I got were $850 from aftermarket just so you know.
sold them yet?
As of now, they are still available...current offer is $200+ shipping. I can send pics if you want, PM me with an email address.
how much is about the weight? so i can figure out what it'd be w/ shipping

dunno if it'd be better to just drive out and pick them up... (provided i felt it necessary to purchase :p ) i'm not that far away from ya
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.