Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I have recently built myself a subwoofer box which houses two 10" subs w/ a center mounted amp that fits prefectly in the rear trunk of the celica allowing for a functioning trunk.

Check out my post in the audio forum:
http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=215892

I am trying to see if there is interest in me producing two more enclosures (w/ openings that fit your 10" subs, and amp rack that fits your amp), and selling them to the two highest bidders.

This is for interest only, if i get alot of it, i will produce them. Price is looking to start around $400+ plus shipping costs.

POST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, production will be this summer w/ delivery in late august.

Matt Trebes.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
i'd buy one

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
blitzceli said:
this thread will be closed soon.... You have to become a site sponsor
Im not a business, nor looking for advertising. Im actually a student who made a nice box for myself, and people have shown interest in wanting one....I dont see a need for me to be a site sponsor to sell two items that I am making personally, hence the "for sale" forum. If this is necessary, please forward me the site regulations so i can conduct my sale under proper terms. thanks.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
*please close*

I reviewed the site regulations under the group purchase/interest area, and my proposal will be entered into there with proper cost estimate and contact information for a group interest for my product.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
i am a student to w/o a buisness and i cant sell my seatgrills ;) but i think next month i'm gonna break down and vender up to sell some things :)

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hombredelassrta said:
i am a student to w/o a buisness and i cant sell my seatgrills ;) but i think next month i'm gonna break down and vender up to sell some things :)
you want to mass produce them, im making two. besides its going to be a GB if it gets going since I qualify to run one.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Damn.. You go to UB?? I am very close, near UB's "south campus"..

So maybe you can make one that fits around my TRD rear strut bar and I drive and pick it up?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
styphon said:
Damn.. You go to UB?? I am very close, near UB's "south campus"..

So maybe you can make one that fits around my TRD rear strut bar and I drive and pick it up?
yeah, im getting my doctorate in physical therapy so i live on south campus. I dont think it would be possible to make one that fit around the three point strut tower bar though....sorry.

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
UBCelicaGT2k said:
*please close*

I reviewed the site regulations under the group purchase/interest area, and my proposal will be entered into there with proper cost estimate and contact information for a group interest for my product.
:closed:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.