NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this Datalogit in my storage after I sold my Commander last month so I won't need this either since I am about to sell the car. It has been used once to tune my PFC and Greddy S/c after I bought it last year from a guy here on the site. It includes all the hardware and software. Here is a pic for you. http://monkeywrenchracing.com.istemp.com/fc_datalogit_software_universal.html Best offer takes it. Take note that their is a waiting list on most sites for these and the regular price is #350 so don't lowball me too much :gap:. I will pay for shipping from Hawaii, but the buyer must pay the 3.9% paypal fee. My paypal is [email protected]. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
264 Posts
250shipped?

·
Registered
264 Posts
it's probably cheaper for shippings to ship to the lower 48 states?

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok.. So far $251 is the highest. Please remember that you will need to include the paypal fees. This shipping is on me and I will be using USPS with insurance. $251 shipped going twice!

·
Registered
264 Posts
$252 then

·
Registered
264 Posts
252 we have a deal?

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
260 shipped? I wish you had told me you also had one of these Jeremy, cause I need one (see sig, lol).

·
Registered
264 Posts
265shipped!

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
275 shipped + paypal fees.

That's the highest i'll go on a used unit. If someone else wants to top that then they can have it and i'll buy a new one from MWR.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts