NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, this is just an interest thread, i hope it's ok to put it on here. Anyways, i have to abs plastic left over that i am able to make switch plates for. I use to make them and sold them on here before until i didn't have time to make them anymore. If people are still interested in buying these i can start making them again. Please keep in mind that it does take quite a bit of time to make. I can't remember what i use to sell them at so hit me up with offers and i'll decided which is a good offer and what not. I'll try to post pics on here but i really don't know how. So leave your email addy and i can send them to you directly. thanks everyone for looking. if any questions please pm. thanks

Kris

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
you'd have to pay to be a site sponsor to sell multiple items

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awww i don't really wanna pay to try to make some more money, lol. alrite then if i'm not allowed to do this please close the thread. thanks guys

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
you can sell you switch panel but you are only limited to that. Of you want to sell more than just panels then yeah u have to be a site sponsor. And no this is not the right forum, it should be in the Group Purchase forum.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
^^ nope. u can do the 35 a month if just selling parts u make. if sell other things then its like 75. i know becasue i havent been able to sell seatgrills for about a year or so now :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts