NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Professional Carsmith
6,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has recently been an influx of "interest threads" into the fabrication forum and while I do not like to step on the toes of those who create; I feel as though I must now lay some ground rules pertaining to these sorts of threads. I have only one guideline and I ask that you keep it in mind before hitting the "Submit New Thread" button:

This is NOT the Group Buy forum nor is it the For Sale forum.

That being said I realize that the results of certain threads within this forum may be of interest to those who wish to pay for the end product. I am also aware the the sole intent of certain threads within this forum are constructed in a way so as to CREATE interest in the end product. Furthermore, I recognize that the selling/trading/bartering of the end product of certain threads within this forum is a good, economical way to offset the initial setup costs of the end product. That being said, from here on out threads whose sole purpose is to gauge interest in a product, and to set prices for said product with no build-up information whatsoever will not be tolerated. If there is any doubt in your mind as to whether or not I may delete or edit your thread based on the above statements PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me via pm before submitting your thread.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts