NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rare, $200 / obo Shipped.

Great with stock ECU. It can be either converted into Short-Ram or Cold-air.
It is on my GT-s right now, not sure if it can fit in the GT.
Small bump damage near the filter, but repairable.

I'll post pics later..... US only..

·
Registered
881 Posts
I've never seen or even heard of a TRD intake just the filter that goes into the stock intake. Do you have pics?

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"TPR" .... Instead of having to do the BBMOD which requires you to cut your stock intake box for the MAF fins, this one has it already.

I'll post pics in a bit.

Lowered price since its a little beat up than I thought it would be.
150 shipped. The bottom part has some dents but the section where the MAF is in placed is still good.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its red.. I looked at it again, its just dirty and a dent on the bottom section of it. So far its still in good condition. Yea ill get some tonight, I'm at school studio.

·
Registered
881 Posts
"TPR" .... Instead of having to do the BBMOD which requires you to cut your stock intake box for the MAF fins, this one has it already.

I'll post pics in a bit.

Lowered price since its a little beat up than I thought it would be.
150 shipped. The bottom part has some dents but the section where the MAF is in placed is still good.
My bad i thought i read TRD post up sum pics i wanna see this setup.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
pics and ill think about it. id go ppe but have to keep the stock ecu. 110 shipped. also it will not work with a GT due to angle of the throttle body

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^^ Thanks man...

Sorry guys, I haven't gone home yet... Mid-terms no sleep 2days straight still going. I'll get it soon.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
unfortunately there is always a chance of both with a non stock system but this reduces the chance similarly do doing the BB mod. that was tpr's goal back in the day along with making some hp increase which i dont think it did much of but still better then stock.

bump PM me if you want to sell, paypal balance ready

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
Ive had mine on for about a year as a CAi and SRi and an even shorter SRi. Not once have i gotten a cel or bog. Since i shortend it, it has a nice throaty sound to it lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts