NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: TSW Sting 18x8

These are for sale now, I just updated this post.. TSW Sting 18x8.

I am looking for $450 for the four wheels, no tires. The two left side are immaculate. The right rear has some scratches on the rim from me getting too near a curb. Right front is scratched as well. All four wheels are straight and free of bends. The "damaged" wheels are actually the ones pictured in the top picture. These would be for sale as soon as I get some new wheels, which could take up to nine weeks to get. Just want to see if anyone is interested.

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I should have put:

Shipping is not included. But I can ship things for very cheap from work since I don't have to pay handling charges.

I'm probably gonna order new wheels next week. But I need those ones until they get here.

Here's what I'm putting on there instead

·
Registered
80 Posts
werd..the most agressive, and cleanest look around..besides lorinser's if you have 5 grand for rims..they're SICK

·
Registered
374 Posts
Sorry, just a general question, do you just have stock sides painted blue? If so it looks pretty cool, don't even need the TRD sides to go with the front and rear, very interesting...

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Stock sides are painted blue. The wheels are made by a company named Mak in Italy...don't exactly remember the name. I have had a ton of replies on these wheels, so they will go to the first guy I got an offer from. If that falls through...I'll move down.

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Update: These are now for sale. I am going through my list first of those who responded that they wanted the wheels. Respond here or PM me if interested.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts