NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im think about selling my kit and getting something else. getting tired of dealing with my front scraping and im not even lowered yet. so i want to try to sell it and not worry about repairing it every so often. its made out of fiberglass. the front used to have a big whole in it but my dad fixed it but since ive been scrapping so much it cracked back open. the kit would have to be painted again unless your car is base paint yellow. kinda gaining interest like i said. so throw out an offer and if its right i might be selling it. also youll have to pay for it to be shipped!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
look real close on the sides and youll see lil black screws. two toward the back and one in the front. they fit great. had to fix them to make them fit great tho.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
140 GT said:
so those screws have to be there to make it fit? any cracks or anything. and how much you askin.
i dont know if they have to be there or not. my dad just put them in there whenever he put the kit on for me. theres one little crack in the painted on the passenger side one but nothing major. i was wanting to sell the kit as a whole and sorta local. im not paying the shipping for these so id like to find some local or sell the whole kit at once. if i cant probably 175 for the front, 125 for side and 175 for rear or 450 for the whole kit. plus the person who buy it pays shipping. prices MIGHT be reasonable.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Curt705 said:
i might be able to give ya 300 for the whole kit
well i need a rear bumper to replace my veilside rear so maybe if you wanted to trade the stock rear for mine and then talk about the price for the sides and front. but i forgot to mention theres some places that needs a lil bit of work.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.