NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Cashmore family while saving a new set of S04's for break in next weekend places P1 & 3 on index (a suspect STS Civic in between, Brian it was the one with the strong motor at the CenDiv divisional)

The Cashmore set up.....
A3S04710
HooKum

Milwaukee SCCA #6 Index results
O I did not do so bad either

STS note: If I was in STS I'd take a long look at that car. PM me for more details

STXL note: look for Julie Streeter to come from nowhere at her first Nationals.

·
Registered
441 Posts
You know what I am going to miss most 'bout nationals....

Is all the Protest hubub....

I must be sick.....

·
Registered
277 Posts
So Mark, we both Paxed 4th this weekend. Interesting. :)

I was behind Aaron Miller, Thad Peterson (both co-driving in STS, it was cold), and John Rogers. Right behind me was Chris Harvey and Steve Bollinger, among others.

But I am losing my lead on the TTR index to Steve Bollinger... I knew it would happen sooner or later.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My lead in Tri-State when away when I skipped event 5 to work ALMS at Road America.

Our course seamed to be "anti S2000" even though it was designed by an S2 driver. I have yet to find an anti Cashmore course anywhere.

I'll bet Brian is hoping there will be on in Topeka.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Hmmm...Maybe putting different tires F/R can be an effective way of finding out how each one reacts/sticks if you know your car well..
Did he have the 710 on the back? Did he try the car the other way around?

My pax win streak of 5 in www.wwscc.org series came to end this weekend...
Well driven 93MR2 on S03's got me.
It was our "enduro" where you take all your runs at once...you just keep going around the course.
I was on old 700 ecsta's and got second.

I had some bad news this weekend too...One of our dogs, a 3.5lb Yorkie, was lost in Arizona and has not been found yet..I am VERY sad about this....Gfriend took him down to her Dad's wedding and he got out and was lost.....
I have my fingers crossed/400+ flyers posted in area with $500 reward and lots of people looking.

FM

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Ahh, Dan Meller. Did he have the stock front subframe, underbody panels and timing belt cover on? He didn't at Peru Pro ;) I bet there is more than just that illegal on that car as well, but I'll wait until Nationals. :) - AB

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Don't know I only saw the car drive by when working the course but the X Civic driver working with me was shocked how the car jumped off the corners.

Mike: they only ran them on the rear and started the day on all Hoosiers. The only reason they were even on the car was because the Hoosiers that were on the rear were all used up. Very little grip on a kind of chilly Wisconsin summer day (68 degrees)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts