NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Painted upper center console (radio bezel) the paint quality is decent and it looks decent but is ruff to the touch, could use a respray, no door.

Stock/factory (not real) carbon fiber upper center console (radio bezel) there is a picture that shows a small chip taken out of the top and shows the sun damage only to the bottom of the clock, past that looks really good

Stock/factory (not real) carbon fiber shifter surround in great condition. The door is a little weird, sometimes it closes all the way some times it leaves about 1/4 inch gap

Stock/factory (not real) carbon fiber a/c control bezel in very good condition, does not come with knobs

Painted a/c control bezel. Paint is decent but could use a respray.

Shifter surround, no door, needs paint

Painted gauge cluster bezel, good paint, good condition

Clock cover

Sony GT-35UW head unit

Metra 99-8202 Toyota 2000-2002 Multi-Kit single din dash kit

Metra 70-8118 stock amplifier bypass harness

The head unit is about a year old and is $90 brand new, bypass harness is $25 new, dash kit is $15 new. Looking for $80 obo for that stuff

Taking any offer on the plastics, not looking to make a killing just want to make room in my apartment.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Radio, bypass harness, and dash kit pending to local buyer. Should know by Monday afternoon if they are sold.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Radio, stock carbon fiber shift surround, and amp bypass harness are sold.

The rest of the plastics are pending right now...

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Radio, stock carbon fiber shift surround, and amp bypass harness sold. Everything else is still available.

Literally open to ALL OFFERS. Moving in a month and would love to get rid of all of this stuff.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still have 2 a/c bezels (1 stock carbon fiber), 2 upper center consoles w/o doors (could be used to put gauges or a screen), clock cover, single din dash kit, amp integration stereo harness, 1 shifter surround (no door), 1 gauge cluster bezel/surround.

I've seen the a/c bezels and the speedo gauge surround go for $15-$20 each
Dash kit is $15 at walmart, harness is $15 online, shifter surround about $25 with a door
and the upper center consoles for about $40-$50 with a door.

I'll take $40 + shipping for everything

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump $30 plus shipping for everything

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2 red trims are availible

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I also have access to 03-05 rear seat backs, driver side door panel, glove box, front and rear wiper motors, hatch lock actuator, clock spring, turn signal, cruise switch, and a lot of interior plastics from the the rear speaker panel covers all the way to the back. They aren't in perfect condition, they have a few scratches and scuffs.

Pm the part you're looking for AND A GENERAL OFFER and I'll get back to you.
Pm's asking if I have a part but not giving an offer will be ignored, they take up more space in my inbox and take more time. I will adjust price after providing pictures to you depending on condition. Your offer is just a general idea for me to see what I can get.

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
I also have access to 03-05 rear seat backs, driver side door panel, glove box, front and rear wiper motors, hatch lock actuator, clock spring, turn signal, cruise switch, and a lot of interior plastics from the the rear speaker panel covers all the way to the back. They aren't in perfect condition, they have a few scratches and scuffs.

Pm the part you're looking for AND A GENERAL OFFER and I'll get back to you.
Pm's asking if I have a part but not giving an offer will be ignored, they take up more space in my inbox and take more time. I will adjust price after providing pictures to you depending on condition. Your offer is just a general idea for me to see what I can get.

Either make a new thread (with pics) for these additional parts, or post pictures here with your username.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You got it. I'll have them up by the end of the day

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
:thumbup:

·
Registered
946 Posts