NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big project and its almost entirely complete. I still need to paint the passenger side airbag and the pillars to match, but it's just so hard to find a good match. The sun visors, headliner and the dome light unit will probably also be painted but the airbag and the pillars are first. I have been to a paint shop but an auto parts store may possibly have a good match. The passenger side area on the dash (below the airbag) has some blemishes from possibly my dirty, greasy hands when I pulled the dash and that needs to be removed as well. Soap and water and Goo Gone does not remove it. Just not sure what else to try. I also switched out my rear grey seats for the black 2003 ones. The front seats from the wrecked Celica were black/red and wouldn't have worked with my color scheme. Anyways enough talk.....

Then the Beatrush underpanel, yes I know the blue protective film is supposed to be removed. I just forgot and now have to go do that.

Can see the huge crack, scratch from a pebble or something on the lip I got from going to my parents house, makes me so angry every time I see it.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
nice, why not leave the protective thing on

at first i thought you painted it like that to match your car... although its on the bottom of the car...

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SuuPaSeDan said:
nice, why not leave the protective thing on

at first i thought you painted it like that to match your car... although its on the bottom of the car...
Eh, I don't think I will. I think it just will be cleaner if I remove it.

CeliChick2003 said:
Nice Zach, I bet it looks even better in person ;)
Haha thanks and yes, I finally took the pictures and it definetely looks better in person.

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SmutasticGT said:
looks great, love the 03 + black interior...mind if i ask where you got it from?
No not at all, I pulled them from a wrecked 2003 GT at a local auto import salvage yard.
pnoy said:
Eeeeeeeeiiiiiwwwwwwwwwww....... greasy hands. :gap:
Yea, I know man. I don't know what to use on it to remove that.

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Damn that looks sick. The blue pieces look good against the black interior, just as I thought they would. Great job, now I have to get off my ass and the the same.

Oh, and have you decided if you're going to sell the glove box to me? :naughty:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
LowcarbonBLue said:
pnoy said:
tried armor all?
Armor all has been proven in studies to do more harm to your interior panels.
Got proof?

If you use it frequently under hot temperature then may be it may cause some damages.

My point was to use it just to remove the stain rather than damped cloth and not use it frequently. :p

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Looks grey to me... take better pictures.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts