NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
evil eye said:
Damn that looks sick. The blue pieces look good against the black interior, just as I thought they would. Great job, now I have to get off my ass and the the same.

Oh, and have you decided if you're going to sell the glove box to me? :naughty:
Thanks Joe, yes get off that ass, I wanna see your swap too. Still working on the paint match.....

Actually, I'm rolling with the black glove box installed right now, just trying to figure out which one I like better. Honestly Joe, I think I will have to hold onto it though either way in case ya know something happens. It WON'T but just in case. Anything as far as 03+ interior is hard to come by. Sorry man.
SickCelica696 said:
Looks grey to me... take better pictures.
Do you mean the passenger side airbag and pillars? Cause yes, those are still grey. If not, I took these pictures with my $1500 Canon Rebel.

I just picked up some Simple Green, whats this with the mixing with water at 1:1 or higher dilution? Is that really neccessary? I thought I just spray it on a rag and then wipe it off with a damp rag.
Thanks for all the kinds words everyone.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
vindiCAtor said:
I just picked up some Simple Green, whats this with the mixing with water at 1:1 or higher dilution? Is that really neccessary? I thought I just spray it on a rag and then wipe it off with a damp rag.
Thanks for all the kinds words everyone.

Just wipe it. It's not that hard. It's not like your going to take the black off of it. Just clean how you would normally clean a dash. Those look like grease marks so use a bottle that says it takes off grease such as a grease remover. OEM dashes is not going to deteriorate with rag and water.

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
The front seats were stock in my 2000 Spectra Blue Mica GT. And the rear seats I bought from a wrecked 2003 GT that was in a nearby salvage yard.

Try calling your local salvage yards, check the For Sale section here and even eBay.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts