NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i pull out to the main street and when I come to the first intersection, these two kids in a ASS stock neon give a thumbs donw...little f*ckers. LOL, i just laughed anyway. Then this old ass guy in a 325i wants to get down on the freeway...Im in 'chillin mode' and dont need any tickets so i just cruise, wave.....then I get to work and the security gaurd is like 'Sir, thats a beutiful little car you have there. What is it?" 'celica' "wow, they sure have come a long way sence my time'

oh, thats my story.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Its always nice when someone gives you props on your car. Nice car dude :).

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i'll give u props on ur celi every day too. your car looks so sweet!!! This is coming from a celi owner too:wave:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Impulse said:
Makes you feel good when someone takes the time to run you down to tell you how much they love your car!!!

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Mistrimeat said:
Some kid in a Tiburon flipped me off on the beltway when I was going home last night.
people like that I get up to and just f*ck with them on the road and then get them boxed in.....

·
Registered
635 Posts
Impulse said:
I agree. I've had more than one guy tell me, "Oh, your car looks so good," and "I want my car to look just like yours." It's a good feeling :)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Mistrimeat said:
Some kid in a Tiburon flipped me off on the beltway when I was going home last night.
Jealousy is never a pretty thing...

·
Registered
367 Posts
RedNos, I give you props for not racin' those fools... I can never take those thing like you did... If some ***s give me a thumbs down, I BURN 'em off the line.... or something like that.. MAD props to you.

ps- your car is DOPE...!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Speaking on compliments, i just parked my car by a shop and then a van pulls up like honking like crazy. I thought i must have pissed someone off or something but the guy was like i really really like the car, i followed you. It is nice when peeps do that =]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts