NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about selling my exhaust. I made a removeable hanger to it that bolts to the car at the U-bend. Previous owner of the exhaust cut that hanger off and welded a new one on so it is a little rust at that spot. I'll get some picture up later. It comes with the silencer and i'll throw in the longer exhaust flange bolts I bought. This is on my gt and I'm sure it fits a gt-s also.

Thinking about $200 plus shipping/paypal..pm me if interested.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's too loud for me..It isn't the sound I was looking for.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's raining right now or I would..that's why I haven't posted pictures yet either. Youtube has some clips...

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^ Thanks.

I'll make some w/ and w/o the silencer..at idle and in driving

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
bump for a great sounding exhaust. I love the way mine sounds

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This is on my gt..It's 2.25 ID I think..I think every invidia exhaust is 2.25". Sites say it's 60mm pipe and 101mm tip

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The videos make it sound distorted..so I couldn't get the actual sound that it makes. In car w/o the silencer is much louder than in the video also.
w/o silencer

w/o silencer

w/ silencer

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
how loud is it exactly? could you talk to someone in the passenger seat without a problem?
Yeah. If you do a pull from like 2-3k rpm in 4-5th gear it's pretty loud...kind of resonates through the car.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
you have a loud drone in this range. the silencer makes it ALOT better to ride around with. I just picked up this exhaust from one that I had that was quiet as hell. it takes a bit to get used to. I can't stand driving around without the silencer in. the drone overpowers my sterio when I have it on 35! hard to have a conversation. highway speeds are the worst... it's all just drone drone drone. definatly use the silencer to reduce it. overall, love this exhaust. it is deep as hell and you can remove the silencer whenever you want.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
^ thanks. that pretty much describes it.

I don't like the look of a silencer and it just seems to defeat the purpose of a exhaust..but it is a lot quieter.

I'll take this off probably tomorrow at school and clean it up so I can take pics..this is if anybody is interested in buying it?!?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.