NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the invidia exhaust off my car for sale. I love this exhaust, but I want an EVO2 exhaust instead.. best offer gets this, or if someone has an evo2, pm me and we'll work out a deal

pm me for pics

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
trade for a magnaflow maybe? also is ur car a GT?

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
do u have aol instant messenger address?...ill send u the file i dont have a video. it sound awesome though. very low and deep.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't, but I'm looking it up on youtube. yeah, my car is a gt, why?

·
Registered
4,235 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm definentally interested. like I said, I would rather have the greddy evo2, but this still sounds pretty good, not too much different than my invidia. what's your plan for doing the trade if I go with a yes?

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
well when i go home for thanksgiving, i take off my exhaust and ship it to you...the car is under a cover, so i wont be driving it, so downtime doesnt matter for me.

but i would need pics of yours first and sounds clips if possible...

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
wait, what is the piping size on ur exhaust? cause i need 2.5" sorry forgot to mention that

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I believe that it is 2.5, and I'll take pics of it tomorrow if I get a chance. it's in good shape, just used. the previous owner cut the flange off because he had the whole system welded with no flange, but I welded the one off the oem exhaust to it so that it would bolt up, but if you plan on re-doing your whole exhaust, it probably wouldn't matter anyways. no dings or anything though.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
cool cool. mine is excellent condition as well...if u could get a video or sound clip, i could just as easily get you one when i go home in 3 weeks...? if ur willing to wait.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
my camera blows hardcore, but I'll still get a vid clip for you... I'm thinking the camera might make it sound pretty crappy though. I guess we'll see.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
yea oh well give it ur best shot...haha

·
Registered
6,705 Posts
The Magnaflow sounds great and has a similar tone as the Greddy Evo2. Youtube has some great clips of the Magnaflow on Voodoo's ride. You can search 03GTSTRD on youtube also for a sound clip of my Invidia exhaust.

I am glad you found a trade Johnny. I think both of you will be very happy in the end.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
yea me too...haha i want something louder and actually is a GTS exhaust, and he wants something lower toned, like mine. sick :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts