NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

We cordially invite you to join us at the first " DYN-O-MITE " hosted by Crossroad Auto & Race Enthusiasts. Every Saturday in August we will pull between 12-15 cars on a properly pit mounted DynoJet. The price includes 2 A/F pulls with cool-down period if needed. We will also be cooking out on the first Saturday so we encourage anyone and everyone to attend this Kickoff Cookout and enjoy the sights and sounds of a car pulling on the DynoJet. Details are listed below. To sign up, you MUST fill out THIS FORM and send it to [email protected]. We are only taking 12 cars per day*, with 3 reserve. Over 15 local clubs have been invited, this event will fill up fast so get on that list! You think your ride is powerful? Come see the competition, IF you prove to be the biggest & baddest ride with the most HP to the wheel, you can expect a nice surprise...so pull out the sleepers folks! See ya there!

Event:
DYNOMITE

9207 Venture Court Unit A
Manassas Park, VA 20111

Dates:
August, 2, 9, 16, 23, 30th if needed
8AM-end...

Kickoff Cookout Date:
August 2
8AM-end...

Cost:
$45, 2 A/F pulls!

For more information:
[email protected]
Crossroad Auto & Race Enthusiasts

*Unfortunately we cannot currently dyno AWD vehicles.

·
It is known.
8,240 Posts
unless the celica has 3S-GTE swap w/ loads of other mods i don't think its goin to win any whp competitions sorry.....one of you mustangs should probably win that one

·
It is known.
8,240 Posts
Butt Dyno said:
And it's AWD not 4WD damn it :) It's not an SUV!

-bd
[smartass] the 91-94 cyclone and typhoons were AWD not 4WD[/smartass] :D

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
XYRCNCP said:
I might do this for the hell of it, I mean I know the drivetrain loss in my car is gonna be tremendous but I would still like the experience of a dyno.
Experience a dyno? Just go to the gym and ride a stationary bike. It's sorta like that. :chuckles:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
djm221 said:
Anyone want to buy me a supercharger before August? No point in putting a stock Miata on there, it would be a little disgraceful.
Not really, were doin a stock maxima, stock Corolla S and a few others already signed up =)

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
kaioshin said:

No turbo??
If you're buying, I would take a turbo.

I'd rather have a supercharger. Easier install, easier upkeep, better low end drivability. And with the kits coming out now, plenty of room for very good power (225+ whp, 190+ tq)

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
djm221 said:

If you're buying, I would take a turbo.

I'd rather have a supercharger. Easier install, easier upkeep, better low end drivability. And with the kits coming out now, plenty of room for very good power (225+ whp, 190+ tq)
Hahaa... if I could only afford it. :(

That all is true though. I just know that the miata block can take a hefty amount of boost or are at least boost friendly. How much boost do the Superchargers push out?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.