NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

This sale has been edited due to recent drastic price reductions on True Mold products from IPT!!!!

**EDIT (5/26/2003) -- Check further down for new discount pricing on complete True Mold engine cover packages!**

Use the coupon code omotoautowerx when you order online at http://www.iptdashkits.com to knock 15% off of your purchase price. Follow this thread I had posted previously: CLICK HERE... there's some good info/pics that might help you out. If you have any other questions, please PM or email me at [email protected].

For those who have been asking, YES IPT CAN CUT RHD (right hand drive) dash kits for european/Japan-spec vehicles.

DISCOUNT PRICING:

DASHKITS:

Carbon Fiber*: $265.00 --> $225.25

Titanium: $245.00 --> $208.25

True Aluminum: $270.00 --> $229.50

**NEW**Silver Armor Carbon Fiber: $290.00 --> $246.50

(*)available in different colors and color combinations.

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
NEW PRICING ON IPT MOTORSPORT TRUE MOLD CARBON FIBER!!!!

GT engine cover
$239.00

GT-S engine cover
$219.00

Passenger engine bay cover
$239.00

Front engine bay cover
$79.00

Fuse box cover
$49.00

relay cover
$39.00

ECU Cover
$49.00

ORDER ONLINE @ http://iptmotorsports.com

WARNING: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FUSE BOX, ECU, AND RELAY COVERS ARE NOT FULL REPLACEMENTS!! THEY FIT OVER YOUR EXISTING COVERS AND HAVE ADHESIVE BACKINGS.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
well i want a red and black cf kit...and you've sold me on all the engine parts for a gt. just a matter of time before i can get them...gotta save my money, but you just got another customer.

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ICU2COP -- darn, too bad you didn't get in on the red/black kits I had up on clearance awhile back! They went dirt cheap. ;)

I've got good news on the TRUE MOLD Engine Covers too!!

IPT has been bombing with orders ever since their recent price drop, and up until now I haven't been able to hook up a price break on these parts for the Celica community. After talking with Brian on the phone last week, he's agreed to throw us another slight discount on this stuff!

If you buy the complete package (all pieces), I can hook up an additional 5% off! Yeah, I know it's not much, but any additional money in your own pocket is a good thing!

Complete True Mold package GT: $694.00 retail --> $659.30 @ 5% OFF

Complete True Mold package GT-S: $674.00 retail --> $640.30 @ 5% OFF

Now this discount will ONLY WORK WITH THE PURCHASE OF THE COMPLETE PACKAGE. I can't work out a discounted price for you guys on the pieces individually.

In order to take advantage of the discounted price, use the coupon code, omotoautowerx at http://iptmotorsports.com when you order. Brian Childers doesn't currently have it set up to knock the price off automatically when the code is entered, but what they're gonna do is check the orders that come in with that code and look over them to see if a complete package has been ordered. If a complete order is verified, IPT will email you with confirmation of your new discounted price and charge you accordingly.

Hopefully we'll get things set up a little better down the line, but for now that's the way it works.

...and for now, the 15% discount on dashkit pricing has been extended indefinitely. :)

Enjoy!!

Questions? Email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
56 Posts
would it be possible to get a sample of the red/red and red/black so i could get an idea which would flow better with my ride?

Thanks,
Bill

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whatman said:
would it be possible to get a sample of the red/red and red/black so i could get an idea which would flow better with my ride?

Thanks,
Bill
Are you talking about sample chips? If so, IPT has been working on getting me a set for awhile, but as of right now I don't have any available. The best I can do is refer you to the online pictures above or posted at http://iptdashkits.com in the "IPT installed" section.

Sorry! :(

·
Registered
56 Posts
thats cool man. Im just not sure which to go with.

Decisions....decisions....

Thanks any way,
Bill

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no problem!

A friend of mine bought one of IPT's "red/red" kits and it's VERY RED! (duh, LOL). The pics I have posted above don't quite do it justice, it looked fantastic when I installed it in his car. I guess it all depends on how much of a red look you're really going for. ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
regarding the carbon fiber dash trim

where in Seattle i can buy and install the Real silver carbon fiber dash trim??and how much the price including the installation?i'll so glad if the shop is own by NewCelica members :) or at least their friend or regular shop.

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
excessive - IPT can ship "silver armor" dashkits direct to you in Seattle, by ordering here: http://www.iptdashkits.com/00cesiar.html

Make sure to take advantage of 15% discount pricing ($246.50) by following the directions at the top of this thread. You can install it on your car yourself easily with the use of a simple hair drier to heat up the pieces so they conform easily to your dash contours.

If you have any questions, you can email me at [email protected] ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts