NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey bros,i was wondering if its safe to polish my celi every 3 days.just keeping it clean after every few uses......

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would recomend a polish then wax once a month. You can use a quick detailer for that just polished look. Too much polish will just build up and it can get costly. The quick detailer in between wash and wax works great on my celi.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
I wouldn't see a problem with it since polishn justmreally nourishes back vital oils and such to your paint, its not really for protection like wax, in fact some state that the more you polish like if you do several coats at a time it adds more and more depth to your paint!! It really depends on what polish you are using!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However polishing frequently isn't a bad thing buit every 3 days would be a waste of time!! Just do it like 1 time a month and put multiple coats down!!

Justin

·
Registered
6,522 Posts
It's safe to do if you are using the proper products. It's not necessary to do unless you are in a show every 3 days. Waste of money and time. Once a month is more than enough.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Yeah I agree every 3 days is a lot unless guys he is talking about like that spray polish junk which is not true polish they just call it that!!

Justin

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im using a polish call nu2000,it works really good.i guess that its just raining and snowing so much here thats why i do it every 3 days .if its sunny then i would do it maybe 2 times a week .

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
My God u people polish your cars once a week LOL man would u like to do mine too LOL!! Nah really guys once a month is fine no need to do more than that it would just be wasting your time!!

Justin

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
comicbookguy said:
its just raining and snowing so much here .
:liar: ...j/k... yea, the roads still have some salt an shi+ on 'em....
i think wash & polish'n every 3 days is a bit much..
now i wash my car off once a week and wash & polish everyother week or every 3 weeks (whenever i have time)

·
Registered
74 Posts
i wash 3-5 times a week, and i use meguiars quick detailer if im going out and about. but hey, i have a white car. and i love all the honks and yells i get from the ladies driving by while im washing my baby!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah ,they are very nice,..

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
comicbookguy said:
im using a polish call nu2000,it works really good.i guess that its just raining and snowing so much here thats why i do it every 3 days .if its sunny then i would do it maybe 2 times a week .
Once every 3 day, or 2 times a week...hmmm...... BIG DIFFERENCE!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts