NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my girl fooled around (not sex) but just touching each other. we also had dry sex (sex with our clothes on).

i did not ejaculate (for obvious reasons) but had alot of precum. i dont think any of my precum was directly on her vagina but she tells me she missed her period. now could sperm have been tranferred through through my hands on to her vagina or could it have transferred through my boxers to her pants? (my hand wasn't drenched, maybe a little wet, i dunno hard to tell when you're doen there)

i was always under the assumption you have to be inside the girl then ejaculate to get her pregnant? ( i did not go inside of her, just alot of messaging).

also our genitals did not meet at all.

could she have missed her period due to rise in sexual activities? (she has irregular period to begin with) or perhaps other reasons.

i know its illogical and the chances are really really small. i guess im just scaring myself. but could you guys comment? thanks.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
From the sounds of it, the chances are quite low. If she's already irregular, then she probably hasn't "missed it" yet, so to speak. Your gf may want to go on birth control, even if sex isn't on the immediate horizon for you two. It can help make her more regular.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts